Thread: Aquacraft support

Default Aquacraft support

ok when i got my revolt there was no owners manual or stickers and a bent flex shaft now the manual is easy enough to download (which i have done)and the shaft no biggy was gonna replace it anyway but after 2 weeks of e mailing them i finally got a response saying we have no stickers or manual to send you we are sorry please send the whole boat in for an exchange which i am not going to do because i have already began mods to this hull but how can a large company like this making thousands of these boats not have 1 sticker sheet to send a customer i dont get it in no way am i putting this company down because i LOVE THIS BOAT but its a sheet of stickers they must have one laying around somewhere and to some people stickers are no big deal but to me they are i really want to display them proudly on my rc's but i guess i wont be getting my stickers i just figured they would handle this differently than they have so has anybody else had any issues with their CS support and maybe it is a random thing but anyway im done venting and i will continue using AQUACRAFT AND GRIMS PRODUCTS just had to get it off my chest

Probably because aquacraft is based in the us, but the boats are made in china. The office you called doesn't have stickers laying around. My guess anyways.

MAMBA.. we don’t mind you venting.. we do want you taken care.

Here is the skinny... I can dig around here and get you a manual. I have a few boats laying around. (we don’t stock manuals however).

The decals.. PS is right.. truly I/we don’t have ANY Revolt decals in house.. not a one of them. We just can not seem to sell them so we don’t stock them. The first time I see (real decals) are when we get them on the boat.

Sorry about that. IF that changes for some reason and I can sweet talk our Manager to get some you will be the FIRST to know.

Again.. sorry

Grim

grim its totally kool i just found it odd thats all i do thank you for your concern and help and like i said i have downloaded the manual and hearing you say there is none makes me feel better i just thought i was getting the run around from them just didnt sound right ya know but i do thank you for all you do for this sport and i do love this boat and cant wait to get time to run it more again thanks for your help and concern

ROCK AND ROLL BROTHER.. ROCK AND ROLL!

RC boaters are the BEST!

Grim

opened the mailbox today and found a set of revolt stickers go figure so i put them on and made a video will post tomorrow thanks aquacraft