Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graupner Arrow conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozie870 View Post
    Took out another rchydro in about 15 feet, this time it surged briefly, then shorted wide open! AGAIN! this is turning out to be an entertaining feature on these, YeeHaw into the weeds at full throttle. the diode on the motor is blown in two pieces, Im putting this boat in the closet for a while.
    get rid of that huge 3 blade prop! got to something smaller! I am using that big @$$ brushless motor in my p mono and only turn an M645. how many degrees timing on that motor? try putting it at half of what you have it set at now. :p remember BABY steps:p :D

Your exactly right, this prop must be destroyed, its just so tempting sitting there all polished up That was 70 degrees advanced, I know that sounds ridiculous but there is something different about this one, after the 215 run, the brushes were luke warm if that. anyhow Ill play with it after this next race, got to get my 700 boats tweeked up a little.

70 degrees! what was the stock timing on that? bring that prop down to the next race I think i can turn it with that motor in my boat, not for oval but just to see it on a single pass!

LMAO! thats what I kept thinking, just one gps pass and thats it. Ill bring it over for you.
    stock timing is 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozie870 View Post
    LMAO! thats what I kept thinking, just one gps pass and thats it. Ill bring it over for you.
    stock timing is 18.
    COOL!:D and guess what I just got my GPS today!!!!!:D time to see what my boats can do!!!

Send it back right away!! its just going to break your heart.
    Kind of hogging the build forum with this, see you in a couple weeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12