Thread: Pro Boat Stilletto 29 transom cracked, help please

Default Pro Boat Stilletto 29 transom cracked, help please

Hey everyone, I was tearing down my stilleto this morning getting it ready for a new paint job and i descovered this crack on the lower transom. Is this fixable with maybe an expoxy resin ? or am i looking at a major repair?
    Thanks ahead of time for any input u guys may have.
    Daniel
    transom #1.jpg

I wouldnt worry about it.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

so its not that big of a deal? looks like it may be just the gell coat under closer inspection

You'll be able to tell better once you sand for paint. I doubt it's very deep but I'd repair it anyway while you have it stripped. Jmo
    white geico w/2200kv 3674 leopard 53.5mph 4s2p, geico w/ 1800kv outrunner 52mph on 4s2p, genesis w/2200kv castle 53.8 on 4s2p, impulse 31 w/2200kv castle, stock p1 and ul-1

i was thinking of using a 2 part epoxy resin and just shove it in as much a possible then sand smooth. I figured that would do the job.

i know this post is slightly aged but i just found fractures in mine,
    rear transom upper right of motor mount and along where the cowl screws into below it.
    any way has any one made an aluminum gusset or plate to surrounded area? being it seems it would again fail re-glassing.
    ems