Thread: just bought a mystic

Default just bought a mystic

i was wondering if you guys can help me find a prop to prop down the boat so i have more take off power
    the boat is stock i was just looking for the next size down

and also how do i turn the reverse on is there a propgraming function on the esc...

Thanks,
    Tony

Thats a different quest from the norm............more low end and less speed. You can give an x442 a shot, a little more diameter and a bit less pitch.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

i guess i just wanted more power out of the hole

i do believe that the esc is a forward only esc and does not have reverse. just curious as to why you would want more power out of the hole i have a stock setup mystic and mine is like a rocket out of the hole

i called propboat the other day and yes no reverse on there ready to race brushless boats, it woul dbe to much power in reverse
    im not sure its a rocket i just figured try to get more

i've got the 1-45x45 carbon prop on mine and it comes outta the hole like a rocket on steroids, i didnt like the stock prop, it seemed slow outta the hole and this prop is what i had on hand and i love it, motor & esc temps seem good to the touch, here is the product # from ose,,,Product ID: grp-2317.45 Graupner K Series 45mm
    Graupner K Series 45mm
    proboat mystic, preditator outrigger, tt desparado jr, vac-u-vee jr, aqua craft top speed v2, dumas 1/8 scale hydro

sounds. good ill look into it thanks