Thread: split hull

Default split hull

seeing if anyone. Has had similar problem and if horizon has helped out or warranty the hull .
    Thanks Brian

No worries going to sink it and buy something different guess I'm the only person who's split one of these .

How did you split it, did u hit something, or did you flip it at speed ?, I have a mg which is the same hull and yes I have split it but not to the extreme you have. All I did was lay some fiber glass along the split and that fixed it, also put some 2 part expanding foam in the front this helps stop the splits after a high speed flip, what happens is when you flip hard it compresses the front of the hull and this forces the hull to split along the seam, and looking at your pictures I believe that's what's caused you split hull.
    Socal Fe member, miss gieco castle 1515 1y t-180, blackjack29 stock,insane FE30 p sport castle 1515 1y t-180, insane FE30 p spec ul-1 motor t-120, insane 34"mono neu 1521 1.5d t-180

i might be interested in it for a parts ship, if your just going to sink it
    proboat mystic, preditator outrigger, tt desparado jr, vac-u-vee jr, aqua craft top speed v2, dumas 1/8 scale hydro