Thread: Just got my Mystic....

Default Just got my Mystic....

Hello all,
    I just got mine a week or two ago, been so busy haven't had time to run it yet. : Anyway what I was wondering is where are you all actually placing your batteries? Mine is all stock for the moment with GensAce 2s 5300 Mah x2 could I please get a couple people to post a pic of theirs with the batts installed? Would really help out a lot. Thanks in advance. Can't wait to get this little beauty in the water.

dont have any pics but i run my batts at the front or back 1" in the batt tray . also strut up 1/8"
    58" Venom Segad-48" Prather Deep Vee-41" Dumas 1/8 Hydro-34" Saga C1-32" Venom KOS P1-31" Pro Boat Impulse V1

Quote Originally Posted by gtrcguru View Post
    dont have any pics but i run my batts at the front or back 1" in the batt tray . also strut up 1/8"
    i run my batts in the same location i found that the further back will put less weight towards the front and get alittle more straightaway speed also have my strut up 1/8"

When he says mystic what mystic is he talking about . OSE , HPR, MHZ, CRC, etc etc? I'm looking for a Quality 38" to 54" hull . Thanks

This is posted in the Proboat Mystic section so I would assume that is what he is running. The Proboat version is 30"x11"