Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Custom Guitar Build

Started buffing a little bit to see how buffs. Took me a couple of days wet sanding with soft block, some 800, then 1200 grit. Pays off so far...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354746562.343415.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1354746576.213323.jpg

Looks good, patience is a virtue.
    I really can't wait to see the finished instrument.

I just found this thread and I say ,,Hell ya,DANA ,,Hell ya,,This make's me want to throw in my old //kill them all// CD and jam,whats the price on one of your bad a$$ Guitas bud,,I really like that one

Thanks man.... The guitars run in the range of 1500-2500 bux depending on what I do.... Like cars, they're not all the same

Very nice dana ,Alittle over my price range but well worth the money bud , My hat's off to you, and your skill's,

Thanks man -)

If anyone still gives a *!***!***!***!** about this, I *!***!***!***!**ed it up and burned thru in a small spot so I had to reclear the whole *!***!***!***!**ing thing today. Lacquer is a bitch. Giant step back. Being a perfectionist suxs.

The sad part is, I could have just gone to guitar center and bought a brand new shiny guitar for less than it cost me to do all this work. Sometimesiwonderwhyievenbother

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    The sad part is, I could have just gone to guitar center and bought a brand new shiny guitar for less than it cost me to do all this work. Sometimesiwonderwhyievenbother
    That sux Dana. But if you must know,building it is for personal satisfaction and simply knowing that YOU CAN!!!

And I feel for you,you wanna know how many times I have cleared one of my paint jobs just to have some colour wrinkle Do-over time.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    You choose not to, because you can do a job that is a whole world better! I know how you feel, although I can't make anything in this league, when it comes to my own playing, even for a live -performance, the slightest flaw would make me upset for days!
    Your guitar has been admired here very much! It will be beautiful when you finally finish it!

Default Best advice to Newbies

These custom builts of guitars are good for newbies. Best way to decorate the interior with wool bed throws is the way of elegance and gives great ambience to the guitarists.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234