Thread: Video Editing

Default Video Editing

What programs are people using to edit video, be it free or for a small fee. I have some video I would edit and then burn to DVD and then have a menu system like a movie would. I have tried Windows Movie Maker but I do not see a way to add a menu.

MM is good for editing but if you are looking to add menu's and stuff to make the actual DVD you need something like Ulead or Roxio DVD Creator. All of the video editing and DVD burning programs I use either came with a burner or with my video camera but you should be able to find free ones on the web pretty easily.
    Team Liquid Dash

Ulead is really nice. Thats what I used to make all my Emaxx video. I was able to burn them all to a DVD and add the menu like you are talking about. I dont remember what version I had, I got it off of Kazaa tho.
    My prop hasn't been wet in a while.

I've used Pinnacle Studio for years(sometimes it takes that long to get it to run without crashing) Had good luck with Studio 9, 7 was real buggy and 8 was worse. I've read that 10 was okay but stay away from 11, unless someone knows that the bugs have been worked out.

Studio is very easy to use. I tried Sony Vegas which is WAY better but I was too lasy to read the directions and not smart enough to figure it out on the fly.