Thread: END of Summer Sale

Default END of Summer Sale

Effective immediately, all OSE members will get 20% off all boats (parts not included). First, you must PM me and give me your full real name and address, then you make the purchase, and I refund 20% to your paypal account! This is a great deal guys! On a $269 Micro Hydro, for example, you save $53.80!

This sale won't last long! Shipping charges are not included in the sale. We're already losing money on shipping as it is.

Thanks!
    Jim
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

OK guys, the sale is ON. Buyers are coming through! Hurry. We won't keep this going for very long!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Cool beans!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    Effective immediately, all OSE members will get 20% off all boats (parts not included). First, you must PM me and give me your full real name and address, then you make the purchase, and I refund 20% to your paypal account! This is a great deal guys! On a $269 Micro Hydro, for example, you save $53.80!

This sale won't last long! Shipping charges are not included in the sale. We're already losing money on shipping as it is.

Thanks!
    Jim
    Just pulled the trigger on a CF edition Starship Outrigger. Wanting something different and was interested in it for a long time, can't pass this deal. Man, 20%, that is a great discount !
    Thanks Jim, as always!

Well i just ordered a CF Micro Hydro. Cant wait to get the bad boy out on the pond. Thanks again Jim for the awesome 20% discount.