Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zonda Cat 41" from Horracing

so ray the motors a 2 pole? wtf :-(
    ok i order instantly another leo 4082 from ose if i get the money on paypal.

Twissted can i mount a 4082 leo on the stock motors mounts from the boat? is there enough room for them.
    Zonda 41" Carbon Cat, Motors: 2x 2075KV 3674 Brushless Inrunner, ESC: 2x 200Ish plus, Props: 2x 42mm, 2x 5s 5000Mah 50/100c

Quote Originally Posted by twissted View Post
    They don't sell these here and from what I have read in some of your post. You would like to sell them. You need to know that I would not have posted this if you would have been nicer to me. I take about selling something and you went off on me. ok I get it so know every time you want to sell something I will show everyone how to buy it cheaper. not fun is it?
    I like your work that you do on boats and if I choose to look and post them you should be flattered. I know your fallowing along on the post and getting cranky isn't going to do any good for anyone.
    Exactly who are you talking to?
    "There's nothing else I really want to do other than get up and build boats." - Mike Fiore

YES it is from another boat.
    twissted from speed. Lead, fallow or get out of the way. Copy cats in back of the buss!!!

why ose dont make a tool for chatting here on the page, that will be nice :-p
    Zonda 41" Carbon Cat, Motors: 2x 2075KV 3674 Brushless Inrunner, ESC: 2x 200Ish plus, Props: 2x 42mm, 2x 5s 5000Mah 50/100c

If you look here, there are no pop up adds or other crap I so appreciate more.
    Things like chat would require more time and money and Steve already gives alot away for free in a manner of speaking.

It would be nice but, in one way or another, someone will have to pay for it in $$ or time and Steve is as busy as he wants to be at this time.... I think??

Good to see he took a vacation, finally... and, well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecka1990 View Post
    why ose dont make a tool for chatting here on the page, that will be nice :-p
    Nortavlag Bulc

hahahahaha.

steve really works alone? there are no other guys with him? 1 man for all the orders, incoming products, questions and the rest? if yes, STEVE RESPECT, YOU ARE MORE THEN SUPERMAN!

so ray the motors a 2 pole? wtf :-(
    ok i order instantly another leo 4082 from ose if i get the money on paypal.

Twissted can i mount a 4082 leo on the stock motors mounts from the boat? is there enough room for them.
    Don't know 4 sure if they will fit. There is enough room, it really depends on the motor mount position/ angle.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    Don't know 4 sure if they will fit. There is enough room, it really depends on the motor mount position/ angle.
    if i get the boat i will take one motor out and test it, if it fits i go for 2x leo 4082 1600kv 2y and better props, like a 3blade 43 or 2blade 48mm.

Not sure if he is a one man show. I think his son may be getting old enough to help out.

He also runs a jewellery store full time... I think? Sumthin like that... maybe his wife helps him out. Lets just say he does work for his money and is a savy as he can be, he has to be, to recover when a vendor gives him the high hard one... uusally from overseas.... Interesting huh?
    Nortavlag Bulc

HOR racing source their stock from the same places as every other Cn/Jp dealer.
    The Zonda is a TFL(China) layup.
    FC has/had them labelled a diff name. ( fantasm ? )
    RCBoatBitz, Kintec ?. hobbyhot2010 .. check around.
    The hardware is adequate, the included motors are whatever TFL included at dealer's request.. TP 3674 ~2100 are now common for 4S.
    slideshow of hull http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOUJq8loogI

I didnt like .. a few bits. ( leaky pretend exhaust stacks #1 on that list )
    I did like ..the cheapness of the package deal from TFL... just enough assembly required to let newbs think it's complicated, simple enough that only a fool could screw it up.

A great hull on the water with few vices.
    .6S1P.. keep it light, and it's a rocket.

No offense to anyone here who knows what they're doing.
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

he does well work :-)

my boat is now in air, since 2 days, seems a little bit weird to me, shipped with arimal on 16.08.2012, lets see when i wil get it :-)

today i go to the hobbystore and buy new balancerboards, my new charger got a balancing board i never saw before, for 5s only 4 connections, hmmmmmm, maybe a manufacture fail.

i swa that video 50 times, and searched now 7 days for informations about the motors, the problem is, kintec and bitz offer them with TP 3674 ~2100, now take a look @ tfl or the other manufactures on the tp motors, you ever saw a tp motor looking just black with a little sticker on it with the kv number? i know tp motors looking like this: Attachment 0tp motor.jpgTP5660.jpg

seems very weird.... tp motors are good stuf

ahhh.
    OEM motors supplied into the boats do not come with the same pretty labels as motor you buy in a Retail cardboard box.
    and.. the motors in hull already have coolers on them..
    btw.. 4082 do fit .. you need to upgrade from rudder pickup for more cooling... the last of these assembled here had OSE single underhull pickups per side.
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Quote Originally Posted by drwayne View Post
    ahhh.
    OEM motors supplied into the boats do not come with the same pretty labels as motor you buy in a Retail cardboard box.
    and.. the motors in hull already have coolers on them..
    btw.. 4082 do fit .. you need to upgrade from rudder pickup for more cooling... the last of these assembled here had OSE single underhull pickups per side.
    so they are tp motors, tppower is the one who teach leo neu and the rest how to build fine motors...

so i will upgrade the coolings.

i have no idea how to mount my traxxas 2056 servo into this boat, what i need for that? what servo mount fits the servo? did i need a servo mount or maybe a radio box with servo mount? never saw such a construction before, i drived monos and deep v but never cats with that room in it.

Well, I've looked at RcBoat Bitz, Kintec and TP power and as I thought before I looked, there is no TP power 2075Kv motor but, there definately is a 2075 Feisuda motor, 2 pole motor. They put it in the stock Genesis and many, many other hulls also.

Neither Kintec or RCBoatBitz say in description that it is a 2100kv TpPower motor, just sdays 4 pole and I'll bet you it is a 2 pole FSD motor in black.

I bet you a blown 2075kv rotor, lol...

I think Kintec & Boatbitz made boo boo.... but, maybe Twisted can give us a real close up of the motors end bell and then we will know 4 sure.

The pictures from HOR show the 2 pole FSD motor because of the silver pan head scews for the endbell. TP power uses set srews. Save picture as, then zoom in....
    Nortavlag Bulc

so they are tp motors, tppower is the one who teach leo neu and the rest how to build fine motors...
    hahahahahahahaha OMG you're so funny

so i will upgrade the coolings.

i have no idea how to mount my traxxas 2056 servo into this boat, what i need for that? what servo mount fits the servo? did i need a servo mount or maybe a radio box with servo mount? never saw such a construction before, i drived monos and deep v but never cats with that room in it.
    sorry. I have a one answer per post limit.. which one do you want answered ?

ok hehehe,

what i need to mount my traxxas 2056 servo into this: zondafgartr3.jpg

i only got the servo, no servo mount

Apologies Ray.
    The hulls I've assembled RTR came without motors installed..the TP were boxes inside the hull.
    However RCB also bring in the assembled jobs.. saw a box of those with motors outback of store... 'assumed' TP.

Well, I've looked at RcBoat Bitz, Kintec and TP power and as I thought before I looked, there is no TP power 2075Kv motor but, there definately is a 2075 Feisuda motor, 2 pole motor. They put it in the stock Genesis and many, many other hulls also.

Neither Kintec or RCBoatBitz say in description that it is a 2100kv TpPower motor, just sdays 4 pole and I'll bet you it is a 2 pole FSD motor in black.

I bet you a blown 2075kv rotor, lol...

I think Kintec & Boatbitz made boo boo.... but, maybe Twisted can give us a real close up of the motors end bell and then we will know 4 sure.

The pictures from HOR show the 2 pole FSD motor because of the silver pan head scews for the endbell. TP power uses set srews. Save picture as, then zoom in....

Cool

so they are tp motors, tppower is the one who teach leo neu and the rest how to build fine motors....
    Yeah, right!

Darn that Steve Neu, now we know the truth - he's a ****** copycat!!

They don't sell these here and from what I have read in some of your post. You would like to sell them. You need to know that I would not have posted this if you would have been nicer to me. I take about selling something and you went off on me. ok I get it so know every time you want to sell something I will show everyone how to buy it cheaper. not fun is it?...if I choose to look and post them you should be flattered.
    WTF?? Who is he talking to? That kind of threatening talk will get him banned. Good thing for him Steve's out of town.......

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

thats what i said, didnt find a 2075kv tp anywhere, thats why i didnt understanded it.
    so they are feisuda 2 poles, gonna kick them out of the window and put my leos in there......

about the tppower and neu leo lesson, seems to be true, many people are talking about this.

WTF?? Who is he talking to? That kind of threatening talk will get him banned. Good thing for him Steve's out of town.......
    i dont understand that to.

back to my question:

what i need to mount my traxxas 2056 servo into the boat.

zondafgartr3.jpg
    so they are tp motors, tppower is the one who teach leo neu and the rest how to build fine motors....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    Yeah, right!
    Ray, his knowledge of things seems somewhat incomplete.

ok hehehe,
    what i need to mount my traxxas 2056 servo into this: zondafgartr3.jpg
    i only got the servo, no servo mount
    Use zip ties as a previous poster identified.
    Place the servo into the area shown ( attached ppic) and hold with zip ties.
    Perhaps joining an Austrian forum may help your language difficulty ?

Gonna try.

An Austrian Forum about Rc boats is like flying pigs....

Thank you all for the answers, if i get the boat i will Upload some pictures And Drive videos.

Some of those Austrian boats are the fastest flying pigs you'll ever see......

bye !

Suprising, he is usually very fast at shipping. Give it a couple more days or ask him for the tracking number and you'll know for sure.
    Update: I ordered the hull on 7/29, it left Hong Kong 8/10, arrived in the U.S yesterday...so it should be here this coming week.
    "There's nothing else I really want to do other than get up and build boats." - Mike Fiore

Funny you put people in that kind of light. You sound like a guy that gets his kicks from others that are learning.
    Question do help others or just enjoy the learning curve?
    twissted from speed. Lead, fallow or get out of the way. Copy cats in back of the buss!!!

I sent mine back today by airmail and hope to have another one soon. I hope he sends the 150mm push/pull rudder with it to cover the return shipping. Johnny said he would cover the return shipping. It cost me $57.65 so it should be a wash on the rudder.

I lookat these motors that come with the boat and the can is done well and the wires comming out of the can are flexable. I would say that they are custom ordered. Some motors are made to what you want as long as you buy a lot of them. Looking at the can I would say they are made by TP Power.

I replyed the way he cam at me. So jump on his wagon. Or is it full?

Quote Originally Posted by twissted View Post
    I lookat these motors that come with the boat and the can is done well and the wires comming out of the can are flexable. I would say that they are custom ordered. Some motors are made to what you want as long as you buy a lot of them. Looking at the can I would say they are made by TP Power.
    Could you please post a picture and we could tell 4 sure but, I guess you packed it all up already??

I'm not saying they are 2 pole 4 sure, I'm just saying it looks that way in the picture and the first guy to sell these was HOR and he never put 4 pole motors in them.

Thats all I know or would like to know, thanks!!
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by keithbradley View Post
    I'm curious...there have been a number of new members that have posted in reference to this boat...
    Is there something on the HOR site that is suggesting people post here?
    Me too is mecca twisted/ boater guy? If not sorry man cus things are just weird.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast