Thread: next event?

Default next event?

hey guys, wondering when ur next get together was? wanting to try to come down and watch u guys run circles around me.
    58" Venom Segad-48" Prather Deep Vee-41" Dumas 1/8 Hydro-34" Saga C1-32" Venom KOS P1-31" Pro Boat Impulse V1

is there anybody out there
    58" Venom Segad-48" Prather Deep Vee-41" Dumas 1/8 Hydro-34" Saga C1-32" Venom KOS P1-31" Pro Boat Impulse V1

Cool

I am sorry we missed your post!! We ran yesterday in Katy, next will be either the 1st Saturday of September (Labor Day weekend so probably not) or the following weekend. Check out the club website (below) - we give updates there before each meet.
    ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

thats cool. 2nd weekend in september. i will try to work it into my schedule. thanks

anywhere to run a little closer to The Woodlands by chance???:)

Wow..I'm ashamed of not getting on our club forum. We have practice/tuning/heat races in Crosby @ Loves Marina. Maybe try and make it out one Saturday and meet some of the great group of guys.

Todd

You guy's still meeting 1st and 3rd sat of the month? Wanting to get down there and take spin around the lake.

check the facebook page.

Yes, we are still meeting twice a month. In the summer we may alter the days depending on weather and vacations, but twice a month at either Katy or Crosby. Check with us before you come on down just in case we are on an alternate day.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for