Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Revolt 30 - "Bold Skull"

Quote Originally Posted by dshuld View Post
    I do t really want to either. Theres a small pond a few blocks from my apartment in gulfport on 58th st. But i havent seen anyone put a boat in so im not sure if anyone would say anything to me or not.
    I went thru that predicament too before I started boating on the pond near my house and one day I just did. I figure there is always someone that will say something but until that day I'll keep enjoying it

Hello Gang,

My Revolt is back on the water and running better than ever. I am pleased with AQ fix to the stuffing tube getting loose; not pretty but it does not move now. Here is the pic of the fix:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gyrotron; 09-15-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrotron View Post
    Hello Gang,

My Revolt is back on the water and running better than ever. I am pleased with AQ fix to the stuffing tube getting loose; not pretty but it does not move now. Here is the pic of the fix:
    Crowd goes wild!!!

Glad your back up and having fun.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Caruso View Post
    Crowd goes wild!!!

Glad your back up and having fun.

Mike
    Yes Mike, I am having a ball with this boat! Acouple of things I did lately:

• Diverted the water intake coming from the rudder pick up to the motor cooling jacket and the Esc separately.
    • Added a water outlet to port of the boat and a transom fitting. The transom fitting has a dual function; it serves as a water outlet for the ESC and as a water intake for cleaning the served water out of the cooling system with my mini hose.
    • Replaced stock Dean connectors with EC5 (Deans melted yesterday and boat almost cought fire)

Currently Testing Octura X440 /3

This boat definetly grows on you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gyrotron; 10-05-2012 at 09:22 PM.

• Diverted the water intake coming from the rudder pick up to the motor cooling jacket and the Esc separately.
    • Added a water outlet to port of the boat and a transom fitting. The transom fitting has a dual function; it serves as a water outlet for the ESC and as a water intake for cleaning the served water out of the cooling system with my mini hose.

This boat definetly grows on you. I’ll post some pictures tomorrow.
    You said it!

With my strut pushed up carefully about 2mm, upgraded flex shaft and an M545 my silver Revolt is driving on the prop almost exclusively in the straights. I had to drop the fins and straighten them out or the once stable thoroughbred, wanted to slap on its side violently in the turn! Now it is still decelerating into the turn but WOT just at the crest and blasts out into the straight. My favorite boat.

2nd that.

• Replaced stock Dean connectors with EC5 (Deans melted yesterday and boat almost cought fire)

Currently Testing Octura X440 /3

This boat definetly grows on you.
    y splitters are terrible. get rid of it

hey reading some of ur earlier posts about places to run the is a electric boat club in sarasota with a few guys on here that play there-http://www.wfmbc.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    y splitters are terrible. get rid of it
    Dana,

I already did that last week. I noticed temps were going up and I double checked on the "path of least resistance" concept and I discovered I was basically dividing the water flow in two halvs and equaly reducing the velocity of the amount of water going to the motor and ESC. You change you learn... you learn you change!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12