Thread: Proboat Formula Fasttech Problem...

Default Proboat Formula Fasttech Problem...

Just a bone stock fast tech had been sitting a couple of months....took it to the lake last weekend and plugged in the batteries and it did its normal beeping stuff.....then it just kept beeping... new batts. in the radio,fully charged proboat reg. batts. when i give the trigger the throttle it only works for a second maybe 2 then stops. Steering rudder works great and responds well.. what do i have going on??? THANK YOU for any help!.....and 1 more question whats the proper factory way the brushless motor is wired color order? just to double check i havent done something else.

Cummins,

what batts you running? Sounds like maybe low voltage? Lipos? 2 -2S packs in stock series configuration?

Motor are not really color coded. The ONLY reason you would care is if the motor was running in the reverse direction you intended. Then you switch two of the wires. This reverses the sequence from the esc to motor. That is not your issue wih motor cuttign out.

I guess is your LVC (low voltage cutoff) is kicking in and you might have low voltage in packs. Either not 4S or missing one cell in the NIMH pack..... but get back with details please.

Did you turn the tx on first and then plug in the cells in the boat ?
    If not try that first,
    You may need to rebind the tx to the rx and recalibrate the throttle range of the transmitter.
    Do you still have the manual for it ?