Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New boat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Twisted talked with hor, who agreed to send him a new boat. But for some reason he started a paypal claim against him as well, so PayPal is withholding the money from hor, until this idiot gets his boat. Why?!?! Asshole. Also, he said on the other thread, that he plans on buying another boat from hor. I hope he loses a finger in a prop. What a complete dick move.....
    Very well said, thank you :)

And just to add, without going back and looking, was there any pics of anything he has done or actually had in his posession? (other than the scratches on the boat? Did he really even have this boat or were they too pics from someone else?
    After my initial amazement of this thread I actually have found it to be quite informative. Our education system is failing, maby have to mandate common sense for idiots course study.

Cooper, if you look in his photos, there is a Zonda cat outside, what looks like a portable table possibly near a lake. If I had to guess, he ran it, cracked the hull, then claimed it was shipped that way to get a free boat replacement.

Who knows if they were actually pics of "his" boat. He admitted that he has pics of Keith Bradley's boats/customers boats in his photobucket account, openly acknowledged he ruined three motors and forced Hobby King to replace them through paypal and now has HOR backed against a wall, so I can't take much he says as credible.

Thumbs down

Ok Twissted after all the dicking around on your boat playing with props and mounting equipment you then find the hull cracked 3 days later? something smells really bad on your end and Im not liking it lingering around here very much. You go from the first pic on 8-14 to the second pic on 8-17? Yes these are your pics Twissted....

8-14
    TwisstedZonda Cat 012.jpg

8-17
    TwisstedZonda015.jpg

Yea Dana , I'm not a detective but I think you nailed it. It is the weakest part of the hull and usually needs to be reinforced in my opinion. This is a shame, and I just can't believe anyone that was in a situation that they had to have paypal intervene would even think about doing more business with the same company. Just a couple weeks ago I got some motors from HOR, gonna run them in a saw boat, I don't want to cook them but probably will. I guess I'll just ship them back to him with melted wires and burnt bearings and cooked rotors. I'll have to remove my bullets, but I'll just tell him they came that way and I want new ones and some store credit for my time and inconvenience. Wow just amazed.
    Hey twisted didn't you say you were going to sell some boats that you make? Under a different name? I'm really interested in buying one of your boats. Let me know please.

Make sure when you buy the boat from Twissted to use Paypal Cooper!

Reply *!** Reply With Quote *!** *!** *!***!** *!**
    08-07-2012*!**12:48 PM #4 twissted

I did the same. 3 days Wow That was fast. I hope I get mine soon. I went with the kevlar Zonda. Here is what I have waiting to run my boat.
    This is a pair of 200 esc's and a set of cap banks and 1 BEC @ 7amp that will run the titanium HV servo.
    Reply *!** Reply With Quote *!** *!** *!***!** *!**
    08-07-2012*!**12:52 PM #5 twissted

I did the same. 3 days Wow That was fast. I hope I get mine soon. I went with the kevlar Zonda. Here is what I have waiting to run my boat.
    Attachment 82037 This is a pair of 200 esc's and a set of cap banks and 1 BEC @ 7amp that will run the titanium HV servo.
    This lower picture shows a KV meter to tune the motors. It is the orange box.
    It definitely was a rtr because he doesn't sell the Kevlar one as a hull only, so again all this for what? Stingers were already mounted and if there is a problem with the product you sent the whole rtr back, and with all the pics he was posting I too believe that those cracks/ scrapes would have been seen instantly upon opening box. Who is he kidding.
    Oh and twisted I want to buy a couple of your custom speed controllers with the added cap banks you make. Do you accept payday?

Oops my bad, spell checker on this iPad,,,,
    Twisted I ment to ask if you accept paypal ?

twissted + twissted = twissted? hmm

It's amazing how someone can be soooo popular so quick
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook
    "Follow someone's footsteps and you will always be a step behind"

You guy's are such gluten for punishment. This or these guy's are getting off pulling your chains. Just let his thread die a cold death.
    KartRacer ~ Dennis B
    Delta Force Pirate 35'~Leopard 4092~1480Kv~Seaking 180~2X6S 65C 5000 Mha Dynogy Lipo,Parallel

"Do you accept payday?" hahahaha LOL
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook
    "Follow someone's footsteps and you will always be a step behind"

Quote Originally Posted by nata2run View Post
    hmm

It's amazing how someone can be soooo popular so quick
    162 replies and 6 pages! Well, so far he is doing alot better that I ever have, I have real questions that no one took interest in them. Well, should ask Paypal to refund my electric bills ...
    Last edited by tlandauer; 08-21-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tlandauer View Post
    162 replies and 6 pages! Well, so far he is doing alot better that I ever have, I have real questions that no one took interest in them. Well, should ask Paypal to refund my electric bills ...
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing seems to be two of these characters on this forum or maybe one logged in as different people.
    KartRacer ~ Dennis B
    Delta Force Pirate 35'~Leopard 4092~1480Kv~Seaking 180~2X6S 65C 5000 Mha Dynogy Lipo,Parallel

I don't think the two guys are the same person, but I do however, think that twissted is not being honest.. He has made it quite clear that he uses PayPal to buy, destroy, and get his money back on items.
    Last edited by dana; 08-21-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tlandauer View Post
    162 replies and 6 pages! Well, so far he is doing alot better that I ever have, I have real questions that no one took interest in them.
    AAWWWWWW. I am sorry i missed them.

Just think of it as no one knows the answer and they don't want to steer you in the wrong direction out of respect?...

i dont understand why he gets his money back, he writed hor send him a new hull, whats the problem? dont understand him -.-

i think my zonda comes with the bicycle, since last week friday no update on the shipping information ;-( but it takes time from hongkong to me, these are only 870k km -.-
    Zonda 41" Carbon Cat, Motors: 2x 2075KV 3674 Brushless Inrunner, ESC: 2x 200Ish plus, Props: 2x 42mm, 2x 5s 5000Mah 50/100c

i will go for this setup if i get it:

2x leo 4082 2000kv 1,5y
    2x 200Ish plus esc. (y Harness to receiver with only 1 bec)
    1x Dx2 Spektrum Radio + Receiver
    1x Traxxas 2056 servo with graupner Servo mount Vertical
    2x 5s lipos with 5000 mah 50/100c
    2x counter rotating 43mm cnc props
    Zonda 41" Carbon Cat, Motors: 2x 2075KV 3674 Brushless Inrunner, ESC: 2x 200Ish plus, Props: 2x 42mm, 2x 5s 5000Mah 50/100c

Quote Originally Posted by sanyijr View Post
    AAWWWWWW. I am sorry i missed them.

Just think of it as no one knows the answer and they don't want to steer you in the wrong direction out of respect?...
    it is ok , I wasn't upset, but now I am simply ecstatic because Paypal got my A** covered, why didn't i think and know about this before?!
    I promise I will let go of this subject after this post!

House Keeping!
    Last edited by twissted; 09-06-2012 at 12:42 PM.
    twissted from speed. Lead, fallow or get out of the way. Copy cats in back of the buss!!!

Twissted, I have been using paypal since around 2000. Twelve years and from 30,000 to $40,000 passed through my paypal account, and you know how many claims I have submitted in my time using it, one. One lonely claim and hundreds upon hundreds of transactions. I try to give people the benefit of fixing the problem first if there is one and guess what, I have suceeded every time except a mere $60 dollar purchase that was destroyed by piss poor packaging(read sellers fault putting a breakable item in a non padded envelope). You have admitted to either three or four claims within your short time posting here. I do think you should get a brand new boat as long as the one you sent back was new and unused, but if I was HOR I would tell you to pound sand on purchasing anything else from me.

House Keeping!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by twissted; 09-06-2012 at 12:42 PM.
    twissted from speed. Lead, fallow or get out of the way. Copy cats in back of the buss!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456