Some of you may be hesitant to buy the new SK 130hv, I felt at first it looked like more of an experiment by SK that wouldn't go anywhere, but it's definitely built with Seaking quality!
I haven't used it yet but these are my first impressions
Overall review:
Not a bad unit, designed like the sk180 with the two tube heatsink, and completely potted in a silicone/rubbery material. Unfortunately this material is really thin around the caps but that's not a big deal since getting the outer case of the caps wet shouldn't be a big deal.

Pros:
10AWG wires on the battery side.
Completely potted in silicone, don't think it's possible to damage this with water.
Really good heat sink (more on this later)
Tough plastic casing.
12S max voltage

Cons:
Cooling tube issue (more on this aswell)
12AWG motor wires
Thin potting material
Strange anti spark system.
Minimum 5S voltage (guess this doesn't matter since you can put 6S through the 180)

Comments:
The anti spark system composes of a pair of 6mm bullets with a jumper wire and resistor. So in order to plug in you unplug this connector, plug in negative, positive, then plug the connector back in. No pictures of this because I changed it to be the standard negative side wire and resistor. The resistor is big (looks like 3 or 4 watt) and 10 ohms.
There is an issue with the cooling inlets. The cooling inlets on the battery/capacitor side are resting on the capacitors, so you can't fit a tube over them. My fix for this was to cut the silicone between the caps and tubing, and get the correct size brass tubing to slide over the cooling inlets. I soldered this tubing on and covered the entire thing in silicone just in case the solder didn't seal the tubing on. I didn't think about taking pictures through this and now there's silicone covering the problem. When soldering the entire heatsink stayed completely cool, it's really good at dissipating heat and I had a hard time soldering it even with a 60 watt iron.
I can't think of any other fixes for the cooling issue but I hope mine was just a fluke and they don't all happen to be like this.
I'll review more when (and if) I get the chance to use this, it's going in Rooky's (username) boat, I might be able to sneak it out for a test drive before I send it