Thread: Revolt 30 ESC upgrade

Question Revolt 30 ESC upgrade

Wondering what you guru RC boaters think of the Hobbywing Seaking 120amp version2 esc? Its got to be better than the 60 amp stocker .....right?

It's a good esc. If your defining "better" as more amperage capability then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by wavekatcher View Post
    Wondering what you guru RC boaters think of the Hobbywing Seaking 120amp version2 esc? Its got to be better than the 60 amp stocker .....right?
    Why? The stock 60 amper is a proven unit.

I have a diabolical plan to try 6S.......

I've ran my AQ 60 amp esc hard (in my mystic) and they hold up very well. I've had a few seakings go out on me, specialy the 180, and just to finish an event I'll throw in an AQ 60 and off I go. I've see a few guys use the seakings and run them hard with no problems.

On the revolt, I've ran it stock, with a 2030 and just for fun a friend and I are going to slap on some Leo's 4074 2200kv. I'm spinning a 45mm prop and his has a Prather s220 with the 2030's. Of course we'll prop down to a 440 and check from there. As I prop up again. The only reason I would replace the esc is to have a data logger. I've never tried the swordfish esc's I might try the 120+ soon

The T120 is the best value out in a 6s ESC.................and for 49 bucks, thats the icing on the cake.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=