Thread: new motor for supervee

Default new motor for supervee

Recently my sv27 motor burnt from abuse I want to get a new motor I would like an outrunner but I have no idea what size to put in it. I would like a recomendation for an outrunner and an inrunner .

-Danny
    losi scte full carbon,Hpi baja 5te,Hb tcxx
    Enforcer gator full mod 30cc
    Rico 31

Default This is the way to go!

You could go with the UL-1 motor and ESC combo that OSE sells, works great motor fits in the stock mount and provides a good amount of perfromance compard to the stock set up and you can run Lipo's, the only down side is you will have to make modifications to your radio box. I just got rid of mine all together.
    27.jpg

UL-1 works good in a SV, no need for the esc. Still have the original old style esc in mine, I've run a number of motors in it, currently have a proboat 1800kv can in mine,
    Might just be me but I find proboat motors to be a little better than aquacraft, seem to always be able to run a little more prop yet the heat and amperage stays the same. PB just need to come out with something around 2000kv!
    Also tried a Castle 1512 1800kv, way too much motor for the hull, had to prop down to keep it on the water!
    If my boats upside down then who owns the one I thought I was driving the last two laps?

Quote Originally Posted by dannybj26 View Post
    Recently my sv27 motor burnt from abuse I want to get a new motor I would like an outrunner but I have no idea what size to put in it. I would like a recomendation for an outrunner and an inrunner .

-Danny
    Well in the time being if you just need to get it up and running again I have the stock one (still works) I could send to you. If you are intrested let me know, would let it go for real cheap.