Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighter Cat Racing Close UP?

Default Fighter Cat Racing Close UP?

I was going to order some stuff and got this on the homepage:

WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Fighter Cat is now open!!!

The front page has the comment " Under new management"

Does that mean that Ben has given it up?

n-m
    Last edited by osprey21; 07-29-2012 at 01:15 PM.

He has left the company.

Tiqueman

not to worry buddy

am just the humble moderator of the FC forum is all.

Carl who tossed me as a forum member?
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

that is a good question Steve.

Didnt even know you were tossed.

Got me on that one.

Not a problem.

Just funny, hundreds of links back to Fc are left on this forum, I add a link back to OSE on the FC forum and get a "Dick" comment then booted.
    Steven Vaccaro

HUH?

oh, brother.........

Wonder what happens to all the folks and their hundreds of dollars worth of orders each, that have no idea where their money is, or their purchased product, or if they will ever see a dime of it back.................and cant even find out due to no response of their valid email questions.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

I just emailed them too, not that I expect a response or anything.
    One thing is for sure, I'm not spending money with them again, I believe a mass boycott is in order.
    Steven, I think Ben was joking around when he said you can be a dick over at OSE, referring to this: http://fightercatracing.com/index.ph...cles&Itemid=58

Seriously?

Some people need to grow the F up.

Im not even going to put that new FC motor mount into my Osprey. I wouldnt want any association with a company that openly posts crap like that.

Yanno I just read Bens posts about Steve and OSE.

I went from feeling bad about what happened to him to being OK with it.

He has one hell of a chip on his shoulder. If thats the "true" Ben then FighterCat will be much better off without him. Maybe it wasnt the "dipshiit" employee who was the "problem".

Quote Originally Posted by Make-a-Wake View Post
    Wonder what happens to all the folks and their hundreds of dollars worth of orders each, that have no idea where their money is, or their purchased product, or if they will ever see a dime of it back.................and cant even find out due to no response of their valid email questions.
    I guess I'll let you know in a week or so.I purchased motors(4) and an ESC as well as other things that Ben was stockpiling to ship to me.I have not heard whether it was shipped or not in the midst of this fiasco.So I will give it a week to arrive before I make a decision and take alternate measures.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosbig View Post
    Steven, I think Ben was joking around when he said you can be a dick over at OSE, referring to this: http://fightercatracing.com/index.ph...cles&Itemid=58
    I'm sure Ben was joking. But for some reason it was followed by my prompt ban of my user name on the FC forum.
    Steven Vaccaro

Quote Originally Posted by tiqueman View Post
    I posted an answer earlier today and now the topic does not exist anymore... nice touch!

Steve,

Do not kid yourself this is not a joke.
    Attached Images Attached Images

real classy
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Unhappy

It also begs the question - if Ben left yesterday and someone else controls the site, do we even know who actually wrote the post under Ben's name above? My advice: run - don't walk - away until all is made clear by posts we know to be made by Ben on a site other than FC.... A sad mess indeed.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    My advice: run - don't walk - away until all is made clear by posts we know to be made by Ben on a site other than FC.... A sad mess indeed.

Yep, no one really knows who made those comments under his "handle"..................... anyone can sit at the keyboard in this cyberworld.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by Basstronics View Post
    Steve,

Do not kid yourself this is not a joke.
    He can say what he wants. OSE is still running after about 10 years. He couldn't run his business past a few. Running a business takes more than a desire for money. It takes a love of what you do.

I wasnt going to get into this, but since he's tossed some stones at me, here goes.

Please explain to me this, how does he get tossed out of his own business IN HIS OWN BACKYARD?

Here is the infamous "WAREHOUSE" we all here about.
    https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ir!&highlight=

If you ask me, thats a garage. No different than the rest of us home business owners.
    Steven Vaccaro

I sincerely hope it was not Ben who made those comments.

Ive had some emails back and forth with Ben and Ive always taken away he is a non-nonsense guy. By his posts I can tell he doesnt like to get jerked around, which is understandable.

Hopefully there is some closure in the near future.

So much for this statement on FC website:
    PSA - Offshore Electrics, HOR, Kintec and the like aren't competitors, they are comerades. We're all in this to bring the coolest stuff to FE boating.

ROFL that would be odd!

Hearing a car door slam in the morning and your ex-coworkers walk by your bedroom window on their way to work at their business, in your back yard... lol

I'm really torn about all of this................two sides of everything on this deal, some good, some not, some possible here-say, some possible posting under anothers username................etc etc.............. and as upset as I was at Ben for the ESC fiasco that cost me hundreds only to have nothing to show for it, i still feel bad for him if his "Dream" bit the dust. I dont know if he was the original owner and was bought/forced out by partners, but I know this much..............whoever is 'running' it now is HIGHLY slacking in correspondence to those who have PAID them their hard earned money and are hanging on the skinny part of the branch wondering if they will ever see their merchandise or $$ back........................sad deal altogether. I would recommend that no-one buy anything else til its sorted out....................

Maybe we can all find somewhere else to buy great RC boat products, with fair prices, quick shipping, great communication and a very hands-on owner who even takes the time to reply to some of my dummer questions.................

OH....................we have that!!!! OSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Steven, my Mini Sniper is almost ready to get wet! Very cool little boat, check out the thread!!

I never did see what the big deal about FC was.
    So they take hulls and other parts that are already on the market and put the new name on it. That's called private labeling. Nothing wrong with it but nothing ground breaking either.
    I don't think we're missing much guys.
    white geico w/2200kv 3674 leopard 53.5mph 4s2p, geico w/ 1800kv outrunner 52mph on 4s2p, genesis w/2200kv castle 53.8 on 4s2p, impulse 31 w/2200kv castle, stock p1 and ul-1

Seriously Steven, anyone having a beef with you baffles my mind. Maybe there's some dark spooky side of you I missed in the last 10 years. I remember you from the red boards before there was an OSE. Then there was a list of links. Then the forum. Then the store. I think that was the order. You haven't changed a bit as far as I can tell. I'll vouch for you any time.

This whole FC thing is a real disappointment. Weather Ben has lost his gourde or the new guys are out of control it sucks either way. It's not just the money I may be out. There aren't that many companies that dabble in FE boats. This is just another black eye for us. I hate it.

This is really disapointing to hear , I have delt with Steven and Ben and have always gotten first rate service - sad to see things come to this . Jeez Ben hit it out of the park with his ESC's loosing those will be a disapointment for me .
    Necessity is the mother of invention.............

Youtube Video's http://www.youtube.com/user/Titanis2000

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast