Thread: Ray-schrauwen: A++++ seller

Default Ray-schrauwen: A++++ seller

Just some feedback from a recent transaction. Ray is a great seller, shipping was fast, communication was great, and everything arrived well packaged. He was even kind enough to throw in a couple of extra goodies unbeknown to me. Please do not hesitate to buy from this seller in the future. He is a class act!

I agree 100% I also recently purchased some parts from Ray. I feel he went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with and had no problems with the item. Thanks again Ray!
    Mark

Thanks guys. Mucho Appreciato.

I will be selling a nice MM18 and a whip20 I built 2 years ago. P-Sport died here and it's collecting dust.

It's nice than that red one in the SS right now and my price will be better.

Cheers and thanks for buying my stuff.

Sorry for the very late response. I'm slow on the feedback thing but, I'll try to improve.
    Nortavlag Bulc

I wanted to give Ray an updated positive feedback since it's been a few years since his last one.
    Recently did a transaction with Ray and everything was smooth.
    Fair price, good communication, fast shipping, and items was just as described.
    Have fun with that....

Thank you for a nice transaction and glad to see it got there sooner than later. Posties must be bored, lol...
    Nortavlag Bulc