I'm having one heck of a time keeping the cable drive in my sons C1 Segad. The boat has 3 runs on it and has dropped the left cable out the back twice already. The first time it was shipped loose from the factory and was ran without me checking everything first. The second time I'm unable to identify what the problem was as I personally went through the entire boat checking bolts and nuts and applying loc-tite accordingly. I am not a fan of Venoms system of connecting the cable to the motor with a simple collar and set screw. Cheap set up in my mind. What I am looking for is a collet style replacement for the two drives. One like the Traxxas Spartan utilizes where even clamping pressure is applied from 3 sides. If anyone can recommend one or even go as far to suggest a better after market setup (wire drive, better cables, etc.) It would be greatly appreciated. Not looking for a performance upgrade as more of a reliability upgrade seeing as its now my sons boat and he's only 7. He's quite happy with its current speed (as am I because he hasn't figured out the speed adjustment on the transmitter lol) we just want it to run for more than 1 run without failing. Thanks.