Thread: Parts Storage

Thumbs up Parts Storage

I know there are many of us out there that haul out extra parts to the lake "just in case".

My just in case box has grown and is a box with just a lid so everything is thrown together in a mess. Then I have a few divided containers.

I seen the Lift-n-lok but those are expensive. Plano has some offerings but they are cheaply made.

Enter Harbor Freight. They have this beauty of a box for $20 on sale right now for $13. The plastic is nice and thick. The hinges are heary duty. The door that holds the trays is equally heavy. What Im getting at is this thing is a tank and not a cheap piece of crap.

Is this a tip or trick? Yes it is. Its a tip on how to store parts conviently and the trick is its cheap!

Each tray is 6 1/4" X 10 3/4" x 1 3/4" and they are all the same style and include dividers. The top of the box is 12" x 8" X 3"

Quite the box for $13~20!

http://www.harborfreight.com/toolbox...ers-68238.html

I use the plano 3700 series trays for all of my stuff.

Comes in a few heights and can be layed out to fit different length items.

Can buy plano bag w/ 4 tray in it and can fit 2-3 more in it as well.

Quite the box for $13~20!

Yes it is! I picked one up today and couldn't be happier. Really helped organize my spares and misc. stuff that was in my field box. Thanks for the post.