Thread: Lost my "Canopy Seal" on my Impulse 26, now can't find one that's not on back order

Default Lost my "Canopy Seal" on my Impulse 26, now can't find one that's not on back order

I purchased my Impulse 26 a couple of months ago, and after the first run knew that a brushless system had to go in. Ended up getting the Velineon #3350X and have been very pleased with the results. Although it's a lot more unstable know, causing it to flip a couple of time and sink twice. The one was a pretty harsh roll resulting in the lose of the "Canopy Seal". I've tried searching every online hobby shop I could think of, and any I happened to come across with no luck, they were all on back order with an estimated availability time of around three months . Going on a trip this coming weekend wand would love to bring it. If anyone could tell me if one from a similar Pro Boat would work, that would be great. Or even if someone knows of a online hobby shop that has some in stock I would truly be grateful.

Thanks, Blake Lindsey

Did you try horizon hobby or tower hobbies?

It's on back order right now but you can order it straight from the proboat website for $6.99

Yeah I've check Horizon, Pro Boat web site, as well as Hobby Towers. They are all on back order and have an estimated arrival time of three months. Looks like I'll either have to make my own or it'll have to collect dust for a while lol.