Thread: New Esc from Castle Creations

Default New Esc from Castle Creations

Mamba Monster is out from Castle Creations. Wonder how it will handle boat work?
    http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/pro...-mamba-Monster
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

that looks tank steven.
    why is there no amp rating?
    just wodering.
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

LOL on the website it says
    Continuous: More than you can handle!
    LMAO. i might have to get one for my new cat boat.
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

Sounds like a Good deal...170 minus( CC Bec 23.00 and CC Link 22.00 ) which are included thats 115 for the esc... Nice
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

I may have to eat my works with the castle link. The instructions say it can program other castle esc's with optional castle link. Not sure what that means, trying to clarify now.
    Steven Vaccaro

Cleared it up. The instructions were partially taken from the Mamba Max which only comes with a usb cable and not the castle link. So it does come with the castle link!

Dam after waiting 35 minutes on the phone I just realized I forgot to ask if its made to be water resistant!
    Steven Vaccaro

Steve would it sort of would be, I mean trucks race in the mud, puddles ? Joe Ford post this link a few weeks ago http://www.rcbros.com/reviews/cc/Mreview.wmv
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Dam after waiting 35 minutes on the phone I just realized I forgot to ask if its made to be water resistant!
    I asked CC that question a few days ago. They said all their esc's have the same conformal coating on the circuit boards. So the monster is just as water-resistant as the hydra.

Btw, the amp rating is 200A, and the bec doesn't have adjustable voltage like the CC bec. It's set at 5.5V.

Are you serious...200 amps...wow..wow, But the conformal coating on the circuit boards would make marketing sense, seaplanes, mud buggies, boats..covers all corners...I also See that they are actually advertising For 6s use on their site.
    Last edited by RCprince; 05-15-2008 at 08:43 PM.

I assumed that but thanks for backing it up. Cant wait to give one a go in a boat!
    Steven Vaccaro