Thread: Delta Force RTR Cyberstorm?

Default Delta Force RTR Cyberstorm?

Will OSE be getting the Delta Force RTR cyberstorm?

Okay so the more i look the less i find of these boats. I'm only new to boats and i'm starting to think these are either really old or just came out.
    Maybe i missed the boat on this one.
    Anyone seen these around and can tell me if they are new or old, thanks. They are on the DF HK website.
    Also while i'm asking, what do people think of a fixed stinger? wouldn't this be a problem to tune the ride of the boat? could this be replaced with a speedmaster without redrilling holes? I don't think i'm up for that sort of mod yet. But a bolt on replacement i can do.

The RTR Cyberstorm is quite old now. Over 5 years I would say. They haven't really updated the package. Motor is a bit small for my liking, and a fixed stinger is a silly idea. Like you said tuning would not be possible. The holes would have to be re-drilled to fit a speedmaster. Steven use to do a Pursuit package which came with good hardware, a Leopard 4074 2000kv and a Swordfish 200amp esc. Think it was around $400. Its in the For sale section right at the top anyway. I have had both the Cyberstorm and the Pursuit. IMO the Pursuit is fiber glassed better, feels stronger, doesn't flex. Gel Coat may flake though. Just add all your decals then some clear to stop this happening. The both have the same Vee on the bottom(identical)
    Everything that has a beginning, has an End

Just checked in the "Items for sale" section. It actually comes with a Seaking 180amp V3 with extra caps. Has a strut which is normally better for adjustments and a 3/16 cable. $400 plus shipping, bargain really!
    Everything that has a beginning, has an End

Thanks Drax for the info.

I was looking at the pursuit package but liked the paint on the cyber. I will consider it when i'm ready to buy the next one.... I need to wait a bit now... i just bought a cheap oldschool hydro from HK.