Thread: Hammer ep upgrades

Default Hammer ep upgrades

Hi there ive been on here a while now reading your guys post. Learning lot i have a ul-1 that ive been working on and in the mean time iv been playing with my hammer ep. I just put a brushless setup in the hammer and am having problems. 3600 kv and a sky wing 60 amp esc running a 14.8 3000 mah lipo went great for a while and now nothing. The esc says 2-4 cell lipo. Im not sure if i fried the esc or what when hooked up the only thing that works is the ruder. Any ideas guys thanks much jesse

dose anybody have any ideas or suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by thomashoward View Post
    I read your post two times but I'm sorry, I have no idea about this problem. I never face before. I comment so that other users can pay attention to this post. Hope that you will soon have a answer.
    time shooter 2
    you realize this thread is from 11 years ago, right?

Its a spambot account. They create new accounts every day and start making numerous random, silly post with external URLs in them. See the little URL link in the lower left corner of the post? Typically for video games or some other non related nonsense.

I think this site has more fake accounts like this than they do actual members, and reporting them doesnt seem see to do anything to get them removed despite clear evidence they are scammer/spammer accounts. 50% of today's new post are from new scam/spam accounts
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Xrayted; 05-15-2023 at 08:40 AM.