Thread: My experience with Offshore Electrics

Default My experience with Offshore Electrics

Reason for editing: Put the emails in the correct order below.

Danny and other mods. Dont delete it. This guy is an ass and people need to know.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Paul first emailed me on 22nd of June at around 11pm, I replied back the next day, to clarify his email about the battery source. He's correct I didnt have the time to reply back with a list of specific items. On sunday or monday. On tuesdays I try to clean up my inbox, and find the below email

Below is the list of emails in the correct order. In the second email I try to explain why I could reply. But for him. It wasn't enough for him. He felt the need to slam me back about piss poor service.

Steven Vaccaro

Name: Paul Talaga

Email: dirtnsnowrider@sbcglobal.net

Subject:So this is now the 4th e-mail that I have sent in regards to my Prather 46 gas to electric build. I have sent back the parameters that the boat will be under and i have not heard back. I am assuming that either the build is beyond your level of knowledge or you simply have poor customer service. At any rate you have made it very clear to me that I do not matter so I will not be buying the large scale brushless motor, esc, trim tabs, turn fins, rudder assembley and motor mpunt from your company. This would have been my first purchase but if you can not get back to me over an e-mail what would happen if there was a problem with my order? Not acceptable in my book. You missed out as I am the only R/C boat builder in mya area and was looking forward to developing a new relationship with you as a consumer. Do not bother e-mailing me back to apologize. It is too late for that and being sorry means never doing it again.
    info info@offshoreelectrics.com

1:41 PM (17 hours ago)

to dirtnsnowrider
    Sorry some times it takes a while to research this stuff and get it figured out. Mondays and tuesdays are the busiest time of the week for orders. Those are priority. Sorry we couldnt help.

Steven Vaccaro
    Offshore Electrics Inc.
    www.OffshoreElectrics.com
    paul talaga dirtnsnowrider@sbcglobal.net

2:28 PM (16 hours ago)

to info
    funny you can e-mail me back on this matter but not on the products i was interested in which would have turned into an order of more than $1000 but hey who cares if I build boats and wanted to buy from your company. I guess your priority is the least amount of work you can do and still have a job. Once again You send another e-mail and all it says is your company has piss poor customer sefvice and is not worth doing business with. Sorry You and your company can not get your *!***!***!***!** together..............
    To: dirtnsnowrider@sbcglobal.net
    Sent: Tue, June 26, 2012 10:41:39 AM
    Subject: Re: OffShore Electrics Inquiry

9:05 PM (10 hours ago)

to paul
    Please try to read my first reply again. Mondays are crazy from being off on the weekend.
    I start trying to clean up emails again on tuesdays/wednesdays.

But the truth is, I'm glad we didnt sell you anything. You are the type of customer that would just drive us nuts.
    So lets recap, you are to lazy to do the research yourself. You asked me for help. I tried to help, I tried to explain the reason for the delay, you come back with this *!***!***!***!** ass reply. I dont need customers like you. Enjoy.

paul talaga dirtnsnowrider@sbcglobal.net

11:30 PM (7 hours ago)

to info
    You obviously never read my first e-mail all the way through> You then send me an e-mail asking me a question like you actually reasearched what set up you would run. That was not the case as I sent you that e-mail and then you reply with an excuse rather than than simply stating that you had not begun to reasearch the question asked. As for me not doing research, I was asking your opinion on a set up as I had a set up picked out but wanted to see what "an expert" had to say. I wish I had a job that I could tell somebody that it is a busy a day and I cant get to it. If you are only one person doing this at your company than it must be being run out of your garage. You have no experience in customer service and obviously even less in building R/C boats that are worth running or you would have adressed my e-mails differently. Why would you reply to me after I told you your services were no longer needed. I guess our e-mails can find their way on to your website forums and others can see how nice you treat potential customers. ENJOY....
    To: paul talaga <dirtnsnowrider@sbcglobal.net>
    Sent: Tue, June 26, 2012 6:05:43 PM

Subject: Re: OffShore Electrics Inquiry

6:54 AM (20 minutes ago)

to paul
    " I guess our e-mails can find their way on to your website forums and others can see how nice you treat potential customers."
    Threats, nice. Dealing with meatheads like you can be fun. But its ran its course.
    You are now added to our spam list. So any replies will end up in the trash with the rest of the junk. Have a good life.
    Steven Vaccaro

Steven, we have had our differences, but I would never say your service was crap. This guy is a real douche

To state the obvious....lol I'm from australia and have a short fuse.. Steve has been nothing but a help to me with promp orders supplied and back up support... Thanks

There is limited suppliers of FE here in oz but we have a decent crew, eg Docwayne,nata2run,6boost,grazacind to name a few, oh and my mate steve ballinger (sorry forgot user name) and the rest of the crew from pine hills FE...

These blokes build, design, even friggin engineer FE....

Your a deadset poof dirtsnowrider.. and let me assume your forum name suggests, snow(sniff) then ride the dirt!!!! azz bandit

Sorry steve for corse language but this stuff annoy's me... It had to be said..

Cheers Justin

My problem is this. I tried to explain why in my response the reason for the delay.

I felt there was no need for his second response. He wanted quicker service, I couldnt supply that, so we both go on our seperate ways. Was I happy about it? No! But its tough to many every single person happy. Then in his second response he still felt the need to keep it going.
    Steven Vaccaro

Steve, I sent you an E-Mail 15 seconds ago and you have not gotten back to me yet..........

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    Steve, I sent you an E-Mail 15 seconds ago and you have not gotten back to me yet..........
    Please refer to the above emails. "the build is beyond your level of knowledge"
    Steven Vaccaro

ok this is ridiculous how you have to defend yourself on your own forum/websight..some customers you are better off not having
    "FE" STANDS FOR FRUSTRATING EXPLOSIONS

Quote Originally Posted by RIPFENCE View Post
    ok this is ridiculous how you have to defend yourself on your own forum/websight.
    Aaron its not a problem. He wanted it out there, so be it.

Oh, no I just noticed, some how his email address ended up in my repost of his emails.
    I wonder if the wonderful spambots will ever get ahold of it.
    Steven Vaccaro

Ok im about to go Fightercat.

What a complete dick.

Steve provides arguably one of the best FE retail outlet. He does a very good job on emails as well. However people dont seem to realize these small hobby shops dont have a team of customer support reps.

Need an answer quicker?

Ask the forum then!

How much help does "the only boat builder" in mya need?
    Steven, I get this stuff all the time on my site. People want us to diagnose through email which can't be done well and then you own the problem when it doesn't work out. Gotta love it.
    white geico w/2200kv 3674 leopard 53.5mph 4s2p, geico w/ 1800kv outrunner 52mph on 4s2p, genesis w/2200kv castle 53.8 on 4s2p, impulse 31 w/2200kv castle, stock p1 and ul-1

No matter how far backwards you bend for someone, you'll never keep ALL the people happy ALL the time. However, I would venture to say that 99% of us here are MORE than happy with the experience(s) we've had with OSE (including me). Thank you Steven.
    Sincerely,

D
    They call me DOUBLE D

He must have been an only child with no sense of patience.

I believe as I have stated in previous posts on this sight your service to be among the best I have found. Sorry but that is what happens when dealing with the public for sure. I understand his frustration having e-mailed other vendors and not gotten response for several days or not at all even repeated emails go unanswered . I am not taking any sides here so don't anyone smash me. Some times when you want something it is hard to wait,however at some point he should have just moved on not start bashing while hiding behind a keyboard. my 2cents.
    Don't forget to put your brain in gear before you engage your mouth! Thanks Dad!

Mr Vaccaro,
    I would like to compliment you on great customer service and fantastic technical support. You have helped me out greatly in the past, and i also have learned a great deal from this forum. People have it too easy too be able to check there emails, by phone or at work. All that does is make people pissed off because you didnt get right back to them, they want your company to "Serve Them", they dont care about other orders, or other questions. You and your company do a great job, thank you.

Much appreciated,
    Eric Maculan

wow! i just found this now and all i can say in WOW! Some people are so bitter that they feel they just have to rip everyone else down to the same level they are!
    Good on ya for keeping your cool and knowing when to call it quits with trying to please him. probably just looking to start something thinking you'd give him a deal or something.

I think Steve just posted this so we can all stroke his EGO! (Steve keep up the good work and thanks for all the support to the FE Community.)

I would delete it though so it's not a reminder to you.

Quote Originally Posted by photohoward1 View Post
    I think Steve just posted this so we can all stroke his EGO! (Steve keep up the good work and thanks for all the support to the FE Community.)

I would delete it though so it's not a reminder to you.
    HAHAHA. But I didnt start the thread.
    Steven Vaccaro

I'd lock this puppy down if the boss would give me the tools.
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

Quote Originally Posted by D.Smock View Post
    I'd lock this puppy down if the boss would give me the tools.
    Sir you have that power.
    Steven Vaccaro

Steven, I like to thank you for a great customer service you provide.
    I have bought plenty of products from OSE and every single time I've been impressed by the quality of service and super fast shipping you provide.
    There will always be D heads you need to deal with, its the unfortunate part of the business. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Sir you have that power.
    As always, thank you for the prompt, professional service.

D.
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169