Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gsbuikman scammed me?

Yeah, looks awesome, and the only way to get the $$ back is to return the boat, paid by you, with delivery confirmation, then you get your $140 back and have nothing except you'd be missing 200 bucks plus return shipping, really not an option now.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by xlandguy View Post
    Well, it aint junk no more! lol, at least I don't think so. I put alot of work into this, and I am enjoying it actualy, quite a bit. I have alot to do yet as I keep finding more and more things that need fixing.
    That looks the biz for a $340 boat !
    top job on the outside... show us inside ....
    W
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

I am going to figure up just what I do have in this now. I think maybe it's probably closer to $275 or so. I am not buying the new motors right now, so that saves me about $30 to $50, and some of the cost was for things that I will also be able to use for other projects. Like wire, connectors, epoxy, paint etc.
    I still cant get over the fact that the esc was "wired" up with cheapo blue automotive crimp on connectors, good for all of about 5 amps, lol. I was able to epoxy two magnets, one on each motor was unglued, that was the trouble with the motors, seem ok now. They are Trinity 19t.

Gettfing the insides done too. Waiting on some parts to finish this boat up.

Wow very nice landguy (real name?) plus you're getting plenty of experience on building and repairing boats between this and your mc. Can't wait to see it run!

Thumbs up

Stu 

Very nice.
    Ive also put more into a build than Id expect back if sold....my shed is filled with some I'd never sell .. but never use !
    I like what you've done with the wreck.
    W
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Wow, really nice re-build.

Default Wish I would've seen this thread...

Because I bought the Parma Ski Tiger. "ecstatic" Is a bit of an overstatement. The Ski Tiger was pretty much a roach. I don't know how many trips that poor boat took through Earl Schieb's booth but I can tell you that one layer wasn't even paint. It was FasMask! I think an entire tube of Gorilla glue was used to mount the motor mount . It weighed a freaking TON! Oh well... I've started the fix and restore process. It took a few evenings of sanding, wet sanding, priming and then sanding the entire thing down again.

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Jz...201:54:27%20AM
    Last edited by dahlelama; 07-16-2012 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Added pic link

Looking good! You should start a thread of the resto.

I'd chip in a few bucks to help cover your cost just for not ever having to read another one of buicks stupid posts.
    You really took one for the team. Lol.
    white geico w/2200kv 3674 leopard 53.5mph 4s2p, geico w/ 1800kv outrunner 52mph on 4s2p, genesis w/2200kv castle 53.8 on 4s2p, impulse 31 w/2200kv castle, stock p1 and ul-1

Ya, looks like BSbuikman has gone AWOL. I'd be willing to place a small wager that he is back on these forums with another account. He really put a bad taste in my mouth about online buying from private parties.

I'm really hoping the motor and ESC that came in the Parma Ski Trauma work. 9xl and that 120A ESC is way overkill for that boat.

Maybe put it in this one...
    http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ix...206:53:19%20PM

Or this one...
    http://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-tX...206:53:48%20PM

43" MRP Fountain or the CEN Aquajet?
    Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by xlandguy View Post
    Looking good! You should start a thread of the resto.
    with myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12