Thread: MM products 17" sideon 2v

Default MM products 17" sideon 2v

Anykne had any experience with one of these?

http://www.performancemodels.co.uk/p...lass-eco-hull/

I fancy a mini to run on a couple of 2200mah 3s packs I own that rarely get used, what sort of hardware would work?

Thats a mini eco that uses subsurface drive, look at astecmodels.com in the UK as they stock Etti hardware suitable for this type of boat with subsurface drive as Etti them selves offer mini eco hulls as well. Or you could buy a Tenshock Mini Eco from Astec all ready to run less radio & battery. You can also get the Tenshock Eco shaft sets from Astec to use in the Sideon.
    Last edited by martin; 06-24-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Which is the better hull? Do these self right? I want something to run for a laugh that I don't have to worry about flipping over

Sorry i know nothing about the Sideon so cant comment, the Tenshock & Etti eco hulls selfright.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattwarner View Post
    Which is the better hull? Do these self right? I want something to run for a laugh that I don't have to worry about flipping over
    Get a Mini Cat ECO. http://www.minicatracingusa.com/eco.html

2nd that motion. For fun and self-righting, you can beat the Mini Cat ECO in my opinion. Plus they're not slow either!
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

A very nice product.I really like it.This is a nicely designed and would seem a better fit I must say that this is one of the best models that I have seen in a long time. You truly get what you pay for in this model.This type of boat with subsurface drive Or you could buy a Mini Eco that's all ready to run less radio & battery.Thanks

Regards
    Brett
    Nitrotek