Thread: 1/12 Nitro Hydro

Default 1/12 Nitro Hydro

looking for a Nitro powered Miss Vegas / Miss elam or similar nitro hydro. do not need radio/receiver and dont want to pay much

can text me at 717-858-0852 or e-mail to Pete32200@aol.com
    VS1 FE - UL-1 - Motley Crew - Miss Geico - Kintec Prince - Rio 51z - 1/16 Summit - 1/10 Summit - Ken Block Rally - Kyle Busch Truck - Losi Mini SCT - BL E-MAXX - Assoc FT SC10 - Wild Willy - Clodbuster - Sand Scorcher......

I have a new (I believe) Dynamite .15 engine that I have 0 use for if it will help you're quest.

Hey, and I have a hull!!!

I have a one run old nitro style Proboat Llumar hull (same as Elam). I may be able to scrape up some hardware. If interested I could ship you the hull and any hardware I find for $75 if interested.
    I can email you some pics later today - we are moving and I would love to send you a boat rather than move it. From the guy I bought it, sounds like it was run a once and the guy couldn't get the motor to run or something. Anyway, it will need some work to get it running, but you said cheap and this will fit your bill.

lemme know if interested. Pm me to be sure I know you have replied - may not be back on the forum until later this afternoon.

Email sent with pics
    Last edited by Jesse J; 06-22-2012 at 12:47 PM.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Am really looking for something closer to RTR, I dont mind adding electronics but would prefer engine and hardware to be in place.......I think I will just pick up a Miss Vegas duece from tower, just realized that it is on a Club Special and after my discounts it is only $269
    VS1 FE - UL-1 - Motley Crew - Miss Geico - Kintec Prince - Rio 51z - 1/16 Summit - 1/10 Summit - Ken Block Rally - Kyle Busch Truck - Losi Mini SCT - BL E-MAXX - Assoc FT SC10 - Wild Willy - Clodbuster - Sand Scorcher......

Pete let me contact a friend of mine I might be able to get you a deal on an Nitro Elam if you would want??
    Still in Box.
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!