Thread: Blackjack 26 torque rolling

Default Blackjack 26 torque rolling

I rebuilt my bj26 and upgraded everything. SS hardware, leopard 2200 kv 4 pole motor, 180 hobbywing esc, and octura prop x6xx, I'll have to get back with you on the prop size. Anyways the boat has severe torque roll after about 35 (1/3 trigger pull). The boat lift the entire left side out of the water. Is this due to the prop or should I put trim tabs on it? Or is it a different problem all together?

This is not a scale boat question. But i have made the same modds to my bj26 and the prop sounds like the problem. i run a m445 on mine and she does almost 60! good luck

Cool

Yes, the wrong forum. You will get more answers in the ProBoat Blackjack forum. You did not say the voltage you are using, but I agree with the poster above - it is most likely the prop size (the one piece of info you did not supply). Props in the 42-45mm diameter range are good for this hull and that motor. This is not the best hull for high speeds but a few have hopped it up and been able to keep it on the water.....

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Thread moved
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I just placed an order for the sharpened, balanced and thinned M445. Going to try that out and see if that solves the issue. BTW do not use turtle wax sticker and gunk remover on your boats. I used it to take off the residue from the tape and it ate my clear coat which was house of kolor.