Thread: Revolt 2S-4S adapter ?

Default Revolt 2S-4S adapter ?

I currently have 2S & 4S lipo's and was wondering this. Is there an adapter that will plug into the existing Revolt set-up (2-2S packs) that will allow you to run either the 2-2S or a single 4 pack ? I see in the manual you can do a bunch of soldering. I do not want to do this. I'd prefer just "plug n go" Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Thanks, Steve

Quote Originally Posted by madness67203 View Post
    the part in the manual with the deans plug jumper for the one side to run a 4s pack would be super easy to make. I would call your local hobby shop and see if they would make one up for you. one of these would work too. http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXPTT6&P=7
    This is the wrong part.. that is a parallel adapter, I dont think he is talking about running two 4s packs in parallel.

Quote Originally Posted by sturco View Post
    I currently have 2S & 4S lipo's and was wondering this. Is there an adapter that will plug into the existing Revolt set-up (2-2S packs) that will allow you to run either the 2-2S or a single 4 pack ? I see in the manual you can do a bunch of soldering. I do not want to do this. I'd prefer just "plug n go" Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Thanks, Steve
    You only need a single deans on 1 side that shorts the wires, then plug in your 4s pack on the other plug off the esc. The ESC see's 4s either way.

Sorry No picture, but just solder a short wire or metal tab on a female deans plug that shorts the two posts.. (shrink wrap it) then plug it into one side of the esc. Plug in the 4s lipo on the other.