Thread: "Hellrazor" just a bit smaller!!

Default "Hellrazor" just a bit smaller!!

sorry guy's gas I know, If you can put me onto a good gasser forum I'll get my info there, thanks.
    I think I have enough to start a build thread, a goal, a hull/hardware and a engine. A few years ago I bought myself a monster truck with the intention of teaching myself how to tune a nitro engine before leaping into a boat and got lost, Long story short is, last friday night I was in the shed looking around at all the toys and "projects" and I realised I'm done with this search for a thrill or what ever it is I've been on for the last couple of years. I grew up near Echuca on the Murray River and remembering my childhood, I remember days of joy and excitement as we all learned to water ski followed by years of meeting great people and learning the "laws of the river" the unspoken ones that are learnt around the camp fires on the sand bars after dark. These memories have made me realise I'm not living too far away for my family to enjoy the same. I'm hoping to use this boat to give me the reason to get back to the murray and maybe catch up with some old mate, we might remember what we had in common?
    This hull is going to become a little "Hellrazor". Hellrazor is a 21ft Force hull powered by a twin turbo 510-cubic-inch (8.36lt) big block Chev engine....an awesome ski boat that's worth trying to replicate in some way.
    I have spoken with the guy who makes the hull's here in Australia and he's willing to check out some pic's of the 1:1 and make a hatch that'll do the job and I've contacted a guy who's a wizz with a sticker machine but is too busy doing basic work to do a project boat, does anyone know any wrap expert's that are willing to take on a paid job?

Here is the best gas site.
    http://www.jrcbd.com/forum.php

thanks mate, much appreciated!!

Hi Millzee ,

Good to see somebody replicating an awesome Australian Raceboat , we have so much rich pickings in Australia such as Top Gun , Gods Gift , Firebird and to mention World Water Speed Record Holder Since 1978 " Spirit of Australia " !!! . Will be following this one with keen interest ....

Brad
    Oz
    Roy Cooper's www.fastonwater.co.uk - Where Brittish Raceboat History Comes To Life !!!