Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 56-102 Monster coming down the pipeline

The only thing I've learned from this thread is, I will NEVER use tp or sss motors lol

Keep in mind these are toy boats fellas!!

Keep it clean and we'll keep it open.

Quote Originally Posted by twissted View Post
    The fact that I own SSS5694 and it has this same feature I would also like to point out that you have nothing that prove your point other than you like to mouth off on something you don't own or have used. The fact that you keep chiming in on something that you have no imput on other than something bad to say shows alot about you. The fact that you call me a lier and have no facts on. Shows that your not to bright as well. The guys that said that the mass of the motor to take the kind of power is based on motors that don't cool from within. I have sat back and took all this bashing and have enjoyed how set in your ways that is based on opinion and and with nothing more thatn what you own as to what other motors can and can't do. Try to talk your way out of this, or better yet just do more bashing on the guy trying to share something worth while.

I tried having a normal conversation with you in another thread, and you exploded on me, insisting that I show you something I've built other than boats. Did you bother to look at my guitar build I posted the link for?
    That being said, I will stop directing my comments to you and just enjoy the circus.

I will be there to remind you of what you just said!
    twissted from speed. Lead, fallow or get out of the way. Copy cats in back of the buss!!!

I would like to point out that I looked at the MHZ motor before I bought the HOR motor. I wached the video of it cooling (moving air into a candle) and was please to see that it could move heat in such a way. I havn't posted videos and so that is why there aren't any. I wanted to let people out there know that you can get great motors that are very well priced and work better than most. The rest of what happened is just crap. the best thig I can say is try one!
    twissted from speed. Lead, fallow or get out of the way. Copy cats in back of the buss!!!

The funny thing about all this is you are bashing a motor that you haven't run. I run the Zonda that runs as if it has bigger motors in it and none of you have anything good to say. Youu all tell me what it can and can't do off of what the weight of a motor. Well I'm not buying one bit of it. Let me share a video that was post on cooling of these motors.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwG5UItGktk
    MHZpowerboat posted this. I bet you have something to say about MHZ using these motors as well. Oh I can't wait to here this!!!
    EDIT: Where does all this stuff come from twisted? -I'm not asking physically where, mentally where? How and why do you keep trying to sell this b .s. ? Maby it's me but I don't see the correlation here.

I would like to point out that I looked at the MHZ motor before I bought the HOR motor. I wached the video of it cooling (moving air into a candle) and was please to see that it could move heat in such a way. I havn't posted videos and so that is why there aren't any. I wanted to let people out there know that you can get great motors that are very well priced and work better than most. The rest of what happened is just crap. the best thig I can say is try one!
    Move heat? Again, link yourself to some physics books, learn thermodynamics, then make some hypothesis.
    Absolute most bottom line, period, these are not that great of motors. They arnt bad but not exceptional, that's makes them average. Again I say, comming from a guy that opened a PayPal claim against hor and then is trying to sell (yes by you saying how everyone should know how good they are-selling) his motors all on a forum that is graciously given you the place to do so, and not ever saying anything about ose!
    You can't be giving people advise about speculation and links of what someone else did, that's why others are calling you out, and you are not recognizing it. I'm half tempted to mail you a lehner or a neu motor so you could actually use one and maby recognize the difference in a $100 motor and a $500 motor, but it just not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    EDIT: Where does all this stuff come from twisted? -I'm not asking physically where, mentally where? How and why do you keep trying to sell this b .s. ? Maby it's me but I don't see the correlation here.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    The only thing I've learned from this thread is, I will NEVER use tp or sss motors lol
    I like TP motors, I think there better than Leo's

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789