Thread: Fun Run for Jacob

Default Fun Run for Jacob

Guy's
    I am planning a fund raising event for the end of the summer. This would be the Fun run for Jacob. My Cousin/Big Sister Cindy is trying to raise money to send her son Jacob who has autism to the Kennedy Kreiger Institute. This is their website and story. I am in the very early stages of putting this together. We are shooting for mid August. Keep checking back to the thread, as I will be updating it as I get more put together. Event & format suggestions are more than welcome. I will finally be joining NAMBA in order to get the insurance I need for the event .
    Thanks,
    Tom G.

Hi all,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank anyone who is going to be a part of this fabulous event. I look forward to meeting all you racers and will hopefully be able to bring Jacob out to watch the boats race. I am moved by Tom's generosity of time and he is the best "little" brother a girl could ask for. Love Ya......
    If you have any question please feel free to leave a post on the website and remember "Don't be too funny be 10 funny!!!!"

I hope a few "scale" boats will be invited, as well as FE!
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We will make room for every one

clp323, what's the name of the boy with him on the events page? He looks alot like a kid from a camp I go to.

OJ racer,

That is his older brother, Matthew. He hasn't been to camp before but he's been camping alot with his aunt.