Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raw prop order B/S/P

I got it Shawn thanks ok guys you have 4 more hours to get in on this then I am placing the order and I wont take another until these are done. I have to focus on the orders I have and due to the demand I want to make sure that those who have paid get their stuff in a timely manner so I need to focus on that before I take in new orders. I will post here when I get the orders out and I am ready for more.

ok guys working on putting the order in I also got the last order from OSE in today and those props will start going out as I work them. I will post here as I finish the orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Spirit View Post
    Hi,

Pm me for a x646 BSP leave your Paypal information

Thanks
    Payment sent

Quote Originally Posted by hazegry View Post
    ok guys working on putting the order in I also got the last order from OSE in today and those props will start going out as I work them. I will post here as I finish the orders.
    Ok.
    Hope i'm in!

Jkr yours are on the bench now I will have yours done tonight if I can get off work at a decent time

Thanks.
    No rush just asking if i'm in.

Can't wait for mine, this will be my first metal prop for my Spartan..

I am working them as fast as I can guys gonna try to get done asap so I can open up for another group buy.

Jason, work cool it' s better. If you work fine I' ll order Prather props , X442 R+L and X447 R+L for my twin setup cat

jkr your props are done just waiting on you to let me know about the other stuff I sent you a pm Rabosi your prop is done and will go out tomorrow

Just so everyone knows in the future you will send me your request with your paypal address and I will send you an invoice and you will use that to pay for your props. This will help keep everyones orders straight and eliminate me having to sort through pms to keep everything straight.

Quote Originally Posted by hazegry View Post
    jkr your props are done just waiting on you to let me know about the other stuff I sent you a pm Rabosi your prop is done and will go out tomorrow
    Ok Thanks a lot. Got the shipping notification.

No problem Rabosi, JKR yours are packed up and ready to go gohan and ddakya yours are done just need to be polished I will get that done after I get of work tomorrow B0atnutz3 I started working yours and will let you know when its done. Grazacind your the next up and I am trying to have your order done before the other prop order comes in I will do the 1916 you ordered and get yous out then start on the rest. I will probably start taking more orders Sat as I feel comfortable with getting what I have left done in a timely manner.

Ok everyones props will go out mon or tuesday I got called into work today so I wont be able to mail them today as the post office on base is closed on sat. Gohan and ddayka yours are done Grazacind I am finishing up your set when I get home.

I am going to start taking new orders if you want in post what you want here. Prop S/B/P/DT/CUT__MM
    S Sharpen
    B Balance
    P Polish
    DT Detounge
    CUT reduce prop dia to XXMM

once you post what you want here pm me your paypal info and I will send you an invoice and you can use that to pay this will help me keep everyone straight. if you want something done that you dont see on the list PM me and we will work something out. I will place this order Thursday so you have until Thurs afternoon to get on the list and pay for your props anyone not paid will have to wait and go on the next list. You can also mail me props you want done if your more comfortable with that or dont want to wait if there isnt a list going
    I have the following props in stock
    M447 Octura
    X450 Octura
    S-215 Prather

It's not on your list so I'll just ask, can do you back-cutting as well?

I can not allot of FE guys use it so I dont list it normally

Hey Jason, received my prop and you can count me as a satisfied customer. Very nice job and a lot faster than I expected. thanks man!

Not a problem man glad your happy with it.

hazegry.... I know you're busy, but I haven't seen you list the status of my prop?? Any update. Thanks in advance.

its right here in my hand it will be done tonight and will go out monday all thats left is to finish polishing it

Super! Thank you for getting back so quick. Cant wait to run it.

no problem the order came in friday
    The following peoples props are done
    Blowzilla (RCGROUPS )
    Alfa Spirit
    Onlineflyer
    B0atnutz3
    Ddakya
    Gohan
    Mrproc1
    love6s

the following peoples props will be finished tomorrow
    Powers
    Woodster
    Grazincind
    and that will complete the list I will update the list tomorrow as peoples names come off if you guys could pm me your address so I can make sure it matches what I have in paypal it would be a huge help thanks

Jason its father day relax man don't worry about props tomorrows another day.

Well Boatnutz I did get grabbed by the wife for a few family things today so I still need to finish grazincind and woodsters orders everyone elses is getting boxed up and ready to go out.

I had a customer that didnt want to wait for the group buy so I placed an order for him and I also got a octura X642 and M445 in the order for stock they should be here wed let me know if you are interested in them.

Last edited by hazegry; 06-18-2012 at 07:19 PM.

Thanks for the logo CorelP

Hey Jason, prop came in the mail today, looks great!! Thank you. Hope to order from you again.
    Robert

Props came today, look great, thanks.

Glad you guys like them

Jason,
    Props came in on Saturday and have not had a chance to try them but they look AWSOME!! Thanks again

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast