Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F/S: Miss Geico RTR Setup TP4082 Motor SeaKing 180 ESC Lipos Charger Spektrum DX3E ++

Sorry to hear about this "misfortune" . Don't forget to vent in the seller feedback. I think that is the only way to track this behavior. As Steve has said before, there really is nothing that can be done. People can open new accounts, new names, etc.... But let's make it difficult on them at least. And its cheap therapy.

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...eller-feedback

And lets make sure to give a thumbs up to the sellers that hold to their word!!!

It happened to me on RCG. Bought a KOS and was told it was used as a living-room showpiece. When I got it, it was in pieces with chunks of FG missing. I filed a claim but quickly escalated it to a dispute which locked his account out. I gave them the link to the post and sent pictures of the hull and they quickly sidded with me and refunded the purchase amount but no shipping charges. I had to send the hull back but used signature confirmation to ensure the OP received it. I ended up eating about $70 in shipping but got the original $400 spent.
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective"
    45"Speedfreek
    , Fightercat #068 ​, MyYoutube Vids

I belong to a gun/hunting forum that just put a 100 post minimum before you can post anything in the "for sale" section. Something to think about. Weeds out the thieves, they are normally to lazy for that kind of commitment.
    white geico w/2200kv 3674 leopard 53.5mph 4s2p, geico w/ 1800kv outrunner 52mph on 4s2p, genesis w/2200kv castle 53.8 on 4s2p, impulse 31 w/2200kv castle, stock p1 and ul-1

Thats a pretty good idea To bad you couldn't require a monetary deposit of your own cash as a security if you want to sell stuff. Refundable of course after the transaction has been completed and all parties are satisfied. At least half of your asking price That would weed out almost all scammers.
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective"
    45"Speedfreek
    , Fightercat #068 ​, MyYoutube Vids

I belong to an RC truck site that requires 60 days and 60 posts before you can even see the buy/sell/trade threads.

Hi guys I thuoght I would update you on this mess.
    Paypal decided in my favor, now we will see if I get my money back.

Hi,
    Same thing hear.
    Paypal returned my money back into my account today.

Quote Originally Posted by lenny View Post
    Hi,
    Same thing hear.
    Thats good news! I knew they would cover you guys. I wonder what actually happened here? The guy just needed some quick funds or what? Now he'll be screwed trying to use his paypal. Or even opening a new one.

Awesome, so glad to here you guys got your cash back!!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Tried contacting him a couple of times and no response just be careful of who you deal with
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Quote Originally Posted by lenny View Post
    Hi,
    Same thing hear.
    Glad to hear you got your money Lenny! Hope you got everything down to the last penny!
    My Aquacraft SV27's old Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoTm4Btz41Q
    MHZ Micro Iceberg, Skunksworks Gen2 Cat twin, Aquacraft SV27, SM29 1515 sold.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123