Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ***mmeu p shootout moves to north oakland elks lodge***

Terry/ Ken/ Bob/ Fred/ Elks....etc....etc..........

Thanks for your hospitality and taking the time to put on this event, it was a class act all around.

Our Club, the Grand River Marine Modellers was well represented with 4 members Dan, Brian, Jack and myself making the 4ish hour trek from the great white north. General consensus is that we will be back next year.

Thanks also for letting me take home 5 trophies, one brand spanking new Grim 4S LiPo and a Brand Spanking new 30" Mono (Raffel prizes)

Some great racing in all classes. For those that are thinking about attending racing events, but maybe have doubts about their boat building skills and or driving abilities, get over it and get on the water... I placed second in LSO with my bone stock Aquacraft Revolt (except for a prop change) out of about 10ish boats. RTR's are competitive.

People are there to help you any time you need it. So join in the fun.

I have about 60 pics and a few vids I'll be posting later on our web site...see link below in my signature.

John, I really enjoy your sense of humor too. It just doesn't translate here.

.........I've given it some thought now. Had a couple days to think about it. I've diceded you were probably over. Notice how I'm hedging a bit? By Christmas you may have won that heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    That just means Kabota Ken would be used more....
    To answer the question "Who is Kabota Ken?" Ken is one of the many Elks members who helped make this event awesome! Ken was able to get a 4x4 Kabota utility vehicle donated for the race weekend. Ken was always available to transport the racer's equipment and boats from the parking lot to the pit area. A huge thank you to Ken for your hard work from all of the P Shootout racers!
    Attachment 82882
    Bob Zola NAMBA 212
    2022 NAMBA Nationals FE High Points Champion
    Owner www.mojoracingproducts.comTeam Driver: Black Pearl Hydroplanes

Bob Zola NAMBA 212
    2022 NAMBA Nationals FE High Points Champion
    Owner www.mojoracingproducts.comTeam Driver: Black Pearl Hydroplanes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123