Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kintec Racing

Was the free gift my stuffing tube support bracket?

Quote Originally Posted by xlandguy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vinlsol View Post
    It's a joke son!

It's a joke son!
    I know.......

Does anyone have Kintec's phone number?
    I have a part on B/O and can't get any info from Jan or Steve when I send emails..

Little frustrating..

Quote Originally Posted by protechrc View Post

I have a part on B/O and can't get any info from Jan or Steve when I send emails..

Little frustrating..
    This...... is what I am talking about. Inconsistancy, consistant inconsistancy.

consistant inconsistancy.
    ??????????

Most of these guys that do this have day jobs and RC boat website is a second priority. Just as it should be. Both jan and Steve. Are good guys and will answer. Asap. I know it frustrating. I ordered parts from FC. Last week never got em. Found out out day before I should had them parts were on backorder. So I changed my order this past sat but it's Thursday day now and still no parts..... patience is THE key virtue.

Just heard back from Jan...think we have everything straightened out now.

Little frustrating..

Good to hear. I do firmly believe that anyone on these forums would be more than a little upset at the whole process I have gone through with my first FE boat. Never before have I had such frustration and remorse over a deal that barely came to $500. I am happy enough with my boat now, and have been busy modding it and making it my own. Love FE boats. In fact, I bought a used one to restore, more problems there, lol.

i order from kentec all the time never had a problem at all...btw u can get jan's phone number from your paypal recept next time u need it.....
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

I have purchased items fom Jan and he is a straight shooter. The original poster may have p*ssed him off with some of his replies...just a thought.

Douggie

Placed an order on the weekend and it went out Monday,Some have taken a bit but all in all my service has been good.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    I have purchased items fom Jan and he is a straight shooter. The original poster may have p*ssed him off with some of his replies...just a thought.

Douggie
    And an acurate one I do believe.

Little frustrating..
    if you mean me, i checked and dont see any emails. my emails are answered several times each bussiness day.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

i always get my stuff from kintec in 3 days had atleast 5 or more orders from them no problems here.

Just ordered a pursuit hatch with no problems got it in 2 days. No Problems here

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    I have purchased items fom Jan and he is a straight shooter. The original poster may have p*ssed him off with some of his replies...just a thought.Douggie
    And an acurate one I do believe.
    That's about it. Don't really need anymore Kintec worship here. Got plenty. Lol

Let it go then.
    He's obviously a good businessman.

i'm sure you are right. I'll not hold a grudge or anything like that. In fact If I needed anything I would order from Kintec again, why not give it another shot as alot of you have said.

I also have had only good luck thus far with kintec. My orders are always shipped right away and the last one even arrived with a free hobby knife. I've never gotten anything free from any other suppliers.

My only issue is if I ever have a question it takes a few days to get a reply.

Ive been a good customer without to many questions. This last one was about stock on a few items. Been two days now with no response. About to spend my $$$ elsewhere.

I decided to give this another try. I truly do believe Kintec is a good place to buy FE supplies/parts/boats. Just one of those rare things I had I'm sure. So, Just placed a $100+ order, wouldnt have done it without all the good things said about Kintec here on the forums. If this order works out I will also order a 120 ESC and possibly a Leopard and mount.

That's the spirit lol I have only ordered from Jan once or twice, but on the other hand spent more than enough here at OSE. Pretty much everything I buy is from OSE except for a few builds that I went with all European parts. I without a doubt can say steve is one of the best guys I ever delt with, and will back whatever I buy from him. For email responses he usually gets back to me the same day, but if not the next.

well it does seem that Kintec sells a more varied line in alot of cases, than OSE. For instance, I could not find any two part foam for sale on OSE, but Kintec sells it. Well, a member on the forums on OSE does sell it I guess, but not OSE themselves. I would have no problem ordering from OSE when the time comes. In fact, one of the Pursuit Kits that S.V. sells is high on my list of next boats.

Well building materials / supplies are about the only thing I really get from other places. I get the two part foam from us composites, and my epoxy is from west systems. The list continues but you get the point that of course we are going to need to buy something from somewhere else at times, but I try to consistently deal with only a handful of vendors that I know are a++

hi

I've recently order some stuffs there but for no reason, my payment refunded and they NEVER reply any of my emails..
    Last edited by Mel279; 07-06-2012 at 10:39 PM.
    Stiletto tunnel,EPV135 (53") twin cat, CT06"Spirit of Qatar", FD 47" mono, Twin Mini Cat 23.5"

I have allways had good luck with Kintec. Their smaller stainless couplers are much nicer than Octura's. I believe Fightercat also sells the same coupler. I also like Kintecs neat plastic prop box (makes searching for props LOTS easier).

Well, as I said before, I have given Kintec another try. This time it went without a hitch. Ordered about 12 or so items and got each one without delay. I think that being a very small business, one guy maybe trying to do it all, he's bound to make a mistake once in a while. I've found though that "reminders" sometimes infuriate. But no complaints this time.

I had both my monos in the water today hauling the mail with kintec flex,s and parts i have ordered off from jan excellent service , one order was delayed a day or two before jan confirmed the order .i sent a friendly reminder and it was simply a case he was waiting on a order of flex cable ,but luck for me he found a length to complete my order . order was shipped next day ,, top notch service in my book !

JOKERrc

I ordered a variety of smaller items. Shipping ended up costing $15. He must of boxed it all and shipped it next day. I got a $9 and change refund from shipping!

SoutRiverRC also did a shipping refund. This to me is a very honest business practice I like.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast