I am really struggling with this. I would like to hear opionions on Kintec. I myself have not had the best of luck. I originaly ordered parts, as well as my first FE boat, (MC) and was fully charged well over a month ago. I was not at all happy with the "process" or some of the products I recieved. Being that I bought from "the little guy" it seems I was stuck with a lemon at first. This was even confirmed by Kintec. After much , I mean MUCH, frustration, and tinkering/modding I now have a decent running boat. I did not want to send the boat back to Aquacraft, which was my only option other than dealing with the problems myself. Anyway, I still have not recieved my complete order. It has been paid for for well over a month. I email and got a response that it would be soon "give it a few days", that was over 3 weeks ago. Emails sent last week have seen no response yet. I know the guy is busy, but this is NO way to introduce newcomers to FE boating. I almost just said the hell with it, (boats) because of this. But now I am very glad I didnt.

Last thing I want to do is hurt a guys business. This is not for that. But only to discuss, and yes, vent a little to a crowd familiar with this stuff. Thanks.