Thread: I wasn't sure where to put this so I put it here.

Thumbs up I wasn't sure where to put this so I put it here.

Thanks again OSE for the fast shipping and products I can count on. I had ordered a flex shaft from another source,because I needed the square end and you didn't have it. Anyway I ordered from another source and their box showed up with a liner and a we backordered the cables but still took your money . So I thought well let me order one of your flexes with the end welded in and a liner and it showed up today so I can go play tomorrow. I Look here first for products. Thank You.

One of Steve's strengths is fast shipping and great customer service! Order it on Sunday night and it is in my mailbox by Thursday in time for the weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by tryinotocrash View Post
    Thanks again OSE for the fast shipping and products I can count on. I had ordered a flex shaft from another source,because I needed the square end and you didn't have it. Anyway I ordered from another source and their box showed up with a liner and a we backordered the cables but still took your money . So I thought well let me order one of your flexes with the end welded in and a liner and it showed up today so I can go play tomorrow. I Look here first for products. Thank You.

+2 from experience!
    Ose is a keeper.
    They call me DOUBLE D

Quote Originally Posted by tryinotocrash View Post
    Hmm. I wonder who the "other" source is? I've been waiting over a month for a part that I was told would ship in a few days. Took my money for it a month ago, now is apparently sick of my emails and I get no response. Thank goodness it was a relatively small purchase. I am finding that an awful lot of these "mom and pop" RC stores or whatever you call them need some HUGE, BIG, lessons in customer service and general business training.
    I will be using OSE alot more as they seem to be one of the "few".
    I have emailed two different boat builders/parts sellers and gotten zero response. Not a good way to conduct business. It's a turn-off man!

No complaints about the service here

OSE rocks my boat !
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

bought prop sat, here on wed. impressed me so much turned around bought $200 more worth of stuff. should be here by wed. this place rocks
    58" Venom Segad-48" Prather Deep Vee-41" Dumas 1/8 Hydro-34" Saga C1-32" Venom KOS P1-31" Pro Boat Impulse V1