Thread: Want to trade OR sell a jet for a wood hydro boat kit and or a complete hydro

Default Want to trade OR sell a jet for a wood hydro boat kit and or a complete hydro

Want to trade a jet plane KIT for a wood hydro boat kit and or a complete electric hydro ready to run or hydro kit wood or fiberglass. Or tunnel hull inboard or outboard electric power kit or ready to run. Wood or fiberglass. REALLY looking for a wood hydro kit un-assembled. I am sick and stuck at home for good, so need a good project.

Looking for Dumas hydro kit especially, I love building. Or even a electric power hydro ready to run in trade for my NEW in box EDF.

I got this new in box, still in shipping box matter of fact. The actual plane pics are just to show you what it is. Super Performance! Super Scale! Vector Thrusting! Twin 70mm EDF!

No motors, but does come with both 70mm fans, a spare 70mm fan, and all 16 servos, 14x metal gear ball bearing servo's, and 2x ball bearing nylon gear servo's for the canards.

Some new extra servo extension cables, a pilot figure, plus other wiring goodies I bought. Also whole extra complete stock parts set, linkages, control horns etc. included.

NEW Version- Improved retract doors
    NEW Version- New vector thrust system (plastic ball socket design)

Specs.
    Wingspan: 1120mm (44 in)
    Length: 1500mm (59 in)
    Flying Weight: 2000g (70.5 oz)
    Drive System: 2x Outrunner Brushless motors
    - REQUIRED
    EDF Diameter: 2x 70mm - INCLUDED
    Thrust: >2500g
    Servo: 16X 9g high speed micro servos -INCLUDED
    ESC: 2x 50A Brushless speed controller - REQUIRED
    Battery: 22.2V 6S 3600mAh 25C Li-Polymer - REQUIRED

All parts still in wrappers for linkages and plane parts as this is the kit version.
    Has stock retracts, The whole plane is new in box. No assembly has been done! What is included cost me $275.00 easily.

Just so you know from BananaHobby you add $30.00 onto the $299.99 BananaHobby price tag for the vectoring because thrust vectoring is not included for $299.99. Then you still need this stuff EVEN if you order from Bananahobby below,,

*!** Required 4 Channel or above Transmitter and Receiver (NOT INCLUDED)
    *!** Required 6S Li-Po Battery Balance Charger (NOT INCLUDED)
    *!** Required 22.2V 6S 25C 3600mAh Li-Po Battery (NOT INCLUDED)

Cost from Bananahobby shipped still needing the above items is $352.01

SO my price at $275.00 OBO is a very reasonable price, if you add the thrust vector of $30.00 on top of bananas $299.99. *!**That makes bananas $329.99 with the stuff STILL needed I listed to you. Just wanted to make it clear to you that I know it is worth what I am asking. My model needs ESCX2 $15.44 each from HobbyKing and 2XEDF motors 12.44 each from HobbyKing and a battery $22.10 from Hobbyking, And of course your own radio. So my asking price is not off base! TOTAL COST FOR MINE READY TO FLY IS $352.86 WITH THE PRICES I LISTED FOR YOU. And that is if you gave me $275.00 for the plane! I have it listed OR BEST OFFER So even cheaper possibly than $352.86 READY TO FLY!

I am in the U.S. This is one hell of a jet! It is HUGE!! Will sell for $275.00 OR BEST OFFER shipped or trade!

OR BEST OFFER! but you pay shipping!

Let me know PM or here...
    Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Electropilot; 05-27-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    Thank you much!

Hydropilot

SOLD off site, all missed a great deal here.
    Thank you much!

Hydropilot