Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2012 NAMBA FE Nationals - Getting Excited about the Nats, Thread...

I would also be remiss if I didn't take the time to thank our title sponsor, Steven Vaccaro and OffshoreElectrics.com.

Not only did Steven time and time again go out of his way to get those last minute parts to me (and I'm assuming I'm not the only one!), but without this site, organizing the event would have been much more difficult. THANK YOU Steven for all you do for this hobby!
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

When trying to race 3 to 4 classes a day, one doesn't have time to take a lot of photos or video, but here are some random shots I managed...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've added a bunch of pics to my IW album here: http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?...ery&album=1382

Quote Originally Posted by RaceMechaniX View Post
    I've added a bunch of pics to my IW album here: http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?...ery&album=1382
    Cool... thanks Tyler! Without these, I wouldn't have any pics of my boats, or the event, without you guys snapping some! Thanks for sharing.

Good stuff!! Thanks fellas.
    D.
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

This post is to also say thank you to Steve for his sponsorship of the nats and yeah darin I'm sure u were not the only one he rushed parts out to,
    Darin also want to say that that heat we were in was possibly the best race I have been in, and possibly the best I have driven ever, maybe the thought of you chasing me made me step my game up, it was awesome man maybe we'll do it again sometime, plus thank you for all ur help in the past I really hope horizon hobbies realize what a great pr person u are for them.
    Socal Fe member, miss gieco castle 1515 1y t-180, blackjack29 stock,insane FE30 p sport castle 1515 1y t-180, insane FE30 p spec ul-1 motor t-120, insane 34"mono neu 1521 1.5d t-180

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234