Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: MHZ Mystic 1380mm build

No one can advice me what servo to take?

I'm very happy with the 1256tg from savöx
    Last edited by nata2run; 03-15-2013 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Can't spell lol
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook
    "Follow someone's footsteps and you will always be a step behind"

It's about twice as powerfull as the 1251mg

Dimensions(mm): 40.3x20.2x37.2
    Weight(g):52.4
    Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .18
    Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 222.2
    Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .15
    Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 277.7
    Gear: Titanium & Aluminum
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook

The savox 1256 is the same as the spectrum a6030 witch is easier to get where I am savox makes it for spectrum

She's now FOR SALE in the for sale section!, Time to build something new before summer kicks in down under.

Hello All,
    I thought I would post in here although the boat is sold, hoping that the new owner will continue to keep us posted about how she's going. The fact that she has a new home and a new big lake is kinda exciting to me, and I would be very curious see what sort of speeds can be reached with different cells/props.

Quote Originally Posted by nata2run View Post
    Hello All,
    I thought I would post in here although the boat is sold, hoping that the new owner will continue to keep us posted about how she's going. The fact that she has a new home and a new big lake is kinda exciting to me, and I would be very curious see what sort of speeds can be reached with different cells/props.
    Will do Kent. When I opened the box my first impression was no way am I going to run her. But that passed quickly. Her first run on 6S was very smooth. I'll go into detail about new YGE esc's next post. Temps were all under 110*. I'm on my anniversary and just got smacked in the back of my head. Will continue later.LOL

Lol, anniversary, I'm not allowed on Internet then.

Steve is very slack! Lol, and some may wonder how this ex girlfriend is going. Well, she got wired into wye mode and running on a cold 12s rather than a hot 8s. Last results from Steve was 101,6mph congrats!!!

Yes. I'm a slacker.

I get the occasional "lol" message from Steve when he gets new numbers. This time a whopping 105,2mph measured between points. This is about max speed for this setup, but well done on a "small" setup like this! Congrats with the speed and making it back to shore in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Question:
    A pair of 1527 850kv 12s?
    Do you thing it could go fast?
    This is a fast and expensive setup, that' s right, but what' s the hull?

I build a 1,30m or 50" , with a pair of 4092-930kV 10S Now I need HV speed controllers

467's cut to 60mm. Temps were hot. Just saw that I puffed 3 out of 4 batteries. Not trying this again.

465 reduced is the next step after the 457, sounds like you found the limit...for now.

457 seems to be the limit for 3/16" prop shafts anyway. I started snapping prop shafts once I moved up from the 457. Breaking stuff sucks but its a cool thing to show people lol.

Quote Originally Posted by iridebikes247 View Post
    465 reduced is the next step after the 457, sounds like you found the limit...for now.

457 seems to be the limit for 3/16" prop shafts anyway. I started snapping prop shafts once I moved up from the 457. Breaking stuff sucks but its a cool thing to show people lol.
    I agree. I'm also using 5mm cables from Gundert. A little thicker than 3/16 but not much.

that mystic 138 kent built just showcases brilliant engineering imo using 2280s and going that fast is sick

Red Bull Silver Edition hits a turtle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJDtj6E-_x4

That's funny!! LOL wouldn't be the first time RedBull takes a hit LOL

when you decide to retire the hull one day soon, lets try the 457 cut to 52 on 14s

So let'sput this thread again on top would 12s lipo on my Proteus 730kv make my motor fry or not? Or would be 10s more safe? Yep I am still building this hull but I have more hobbies and a family.

I've happily run leo5692 730kv on 12s through sf240.
    All good
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Thanks but will they not be overheated cause according the specs max voltage is 41v

The KV seems fine for most motors on 12s. But I have never had a Proteus motor so hard for me to confirm. You can always try 10-11s and see how you go. Even a bigger prop on 10s might work for you. What speed are you chasing?

I am aiming 100+km/u. I have x457 props.

If the motors are up for 12s and you could run 57mm props the speed would be around 140km/h I would advise you no more than 10s to start and that should still take you over 100km/h or around 65mph

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223