Thread: Few questions about blackjack ss

Default Few questions about blackjack ss

I had a few questions about the blackjack ss, might be interested in getting one. Hobby shop has one but they would not let me look inside. On the side of the box it shows a layout almost like a miss g, there is no radio box pictured. The the stuff on horizon shows basically the old model, just wondering if it has the same kind of lid that most proboats come with now.

I have the Blackjack 26 bl ss and yes the lid is the same the motor,esc also but the receiver is not the same. The outdrive and rudder not the same...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrashracing View Post
    I had a few questions about the blackjack ss, might be interested in getting one. Hobby shop has one but they would not let me look inside. On the side of the box it shows a layout almost like a miss g, there is no radio box pictured. The the stuff on horizon shows basically the old model, just wondering if it has the same kind of lid that most proboats come with now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatman10 View Post
    I have the Blackjack 26 bl ss and yes the lid is the same the motor,esc also but the receiver is not the same. The outdrive and rudder not the same...

This thread is almost three years old......
    Too many boats, not enough time...

Ya.. Sorry I'm new to this and I have an old boat and I'm trying to get some info on it. I have not posted on this site b-4 and was not sure how it worked.... But I still see that people use this site....That is good news...I think.....

Quote Originally Posted by Boatman10 View Post
    Ya.. Sorry I'm new to this and I have an old boat and I'm trying to get some info on it. I have not posted on this site b-4 and was not sure how it worked.... But I still see that people use this site....That is good news...I think.....
    Welcome! Not trying to pick on you, but you might not have seen the date and it is an old thread that is not likely to pick up any meaningful replies. ( such as mine, lol....)
    Too many boats, not enough time...