Thread: impulse 26 on UL-1 power

Default impulse 26 on UL-1 power

hey guys a quick vid of the conversion I did today thanks to diegoboy for shooting the video. We modified the boat in the time it took two 2s batts to charge. I am running a 642 octura prop.

Last edited by hazegry; 05-13-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Next time, don't sharpen your prop blades as if they are a Hattori Hanzo sword. I am running out of bandaids.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

lol I do get those buggers pretty sharp I had the boat resting in my arms as I came inside and it cut my forearm lol No wonder chuck says you have to sign them in blood. Sorry about your thumb man.

Hey man is that the pond around shipps corner and drakesmile near oceana.If so I live a few minutes away and was thinking of running my motley crew and mystic there this week.I was there the other day checking it out.Here is a video I took from a few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoO3...e_gdata_player

If that is the same location when do you run?

Maybe we can go run our boats at the same time.
    Last edited by bdp1174; 05-13-2012 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hazegry View Post
    hey guys a quick vid of the conversion I did today thanks to diegoboy for shooting the video. We modified the boat in the time it took two 2s batts to charge. I am running a 642 octura prop.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by bdp1174 View Post
    Hey man is that the pond around shipps corner and drakesmile near oceana.If so I live a few minutes away and was thinking of running my motley crew and mystic there this week.I was there the other day checking it out.Here is a video I took from a few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoO3...e_gdata_player

If that is the same location when do you run?

Maybe we can go run our boats at the same time.
    Brandon,
    That is in fact the pond. We use it as a test pond because it's not quite big enough for very fast boats.
    You are exactly what we're looking for. Someone nearby interested in RC Boats, looking for the rest of the guys to run.

PM is on the way, Call or Text me!!
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

thanks make-a-wake I really like it I am thinking of putting something bigger in it since it took the upgrade so well.

Brandon yep same pond I sent you a PM as well lets get together soon and run some boats.

Ok guys I look forward to running some boats with you.Thanks again and I will text you and let you know when I plan on running.Hopefully the weather will be ok this week,just got in 2 new gens ace 5300 30c 2s lipos I wann try in my motley crew.
    Cya soon and thank you..