Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dinogy Brand Batteries

Default Dinogy Brand Batteries

I'm starting this thread to let everyone know about this new battery I am selling called Dinogy. Most of you know me or know of me but for those that don't, I have been into RC boat racing for almost 20 years. I have used every battery you could imagine in that time and have been using mostly Thunder Powers since lipos came out. I started testing this new brand of battery over 6 months ago and I can honestly say that I am impressed with how well these batteries are working out. I recently broke a record at the last saw event here in Los Angeles in Q Offshore bumping the old record of 87 mph to 102 mph. These batteries took a lot of 80 and 90 mph blow over hits and extreme amp draw and they still look and act like brand new. I am offering a 6 month warranty against a bad cell or premature puffing. If you get a bad pack I will replace that pack for free. I think my prices are fair considering they are true 65c rating. If you want the best. I believe you just found them. I hope people who buy these batteries will come to this thread to tell their stories good or bad. If you have any questions for me then this is the place to ask me. Thank You for your time and input.
    Mark Ferreira
    performancerclipos.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just order two 4s 5000mah 65c for my electra twin cat. What taps i need for balancing?
    Tenshock Electra Twin
    Vortex Hydro 24'

Nice Mark.tommorow Kostas-xkos-will order some more for me.your first batteries in Greece.tell us about the tabs type.
    H&M Intruder S twin Leopard 36/74/3270 @ 3S-HIFEI 200A
    MHZ mystic 114-TP4050 5D-HIFEI 240A hv ESC- @ 2 x 5S
    BANDIT S"love boat" LEHNER POWERED.. RCFASTBOATS.GR MINI COOPER CAT

Thanks for the order guys. Do you want me to wait to ship this order so you can add more?
    The ballance tabs are JST-XH type.

Mark

Mark,

How and where do I select these batteries. I still have the 5s2p thunder power batteries you had built for me in 2008, when you helped me build the Killer V

Jeff Lucca

His website is listed on the bottom of his post under his name

Quote Originally Posted by killer v View Post
    mark,

how and where do i select these batteries. I still have the 5s2p thunder power batteries you had built for me in 2008, when you helped me build the killer v

jeff lucca
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

I used Mark's Dinogy brand packs to set my LSO (P-Ltd Offshore) NAMBA SAW record of 67.7 mph and won the 1/6 scale Jersey Skiff Class at WWVIII with the same packs. These are true 65C/130C packs - lesser packs with lower "C" headroom will have more voltage drop under load which hurts top speed. Love these packs !
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Quote Originally Posted by Killer V View Post
    Mark,

How and where do I select these batteries. I still have the 5s2p thunder power batteries you had built for me in 2008, when you helped me build the Killer V

Jeff Lucca
    Allow me http://performancerclipos.com/
    My next set of high end Batteries will be these Mark. BTW How's the Shocker doing?

Ah yes the Shocker. It still lives and will fight another day.
    Hi jeff, how's it going. Let me know if you have any questions. I don't list everything on the site but I can get any cell or mah count you like.

Mark

mark , im gonna give you a call , i need some 4000mah 4s for my fe30

Mark please proceed with the first order (2x4s 5000mah)
    I will place another for my friend Dino at the end of the day. We prefer two difirent parcels for lighter weight in order to avoid cutoms.
    Best regards

Kostas

Quote Originally Posted by MarkF View Post
    Thanks for the order guys. Do you want me to wait to ship this order so you can add more?
    The ballance tabs are JST-XH type.

Mark
    Tenshock Electra Twin
    Vortex Hydro 24'

Mark,

I just got in by UPS today 4 Turnigy Nano Tech 5s 5000 mah 45-90c batteries. I trust buying, whatever you are selling as I know you and your reputation as a multiple product beta tester, as well as a proven racer. My question is, will the new Dinogy batteries be too much for a 23 lb scale pickle fork hydro, as in my avatar. I am running an HV240 and a 1527 1.5y motor and a x455 prop. Heat at speedo and motor are close to 100. The batteries, which I am using 2 T/P's 5000 30c in a 10s 1p configuration. I puffed the 1st set, hence I went down from a x457 to the current prop. But I am still seeing 138-140 degrees in the batteries only.
    Will these Nano-techs possibly hold up, and why would the true 60c rated batteries be better.
    Don't quote me on the prop sizes but they are close. I run a 6 lap oval, three heats for the day.

I appreciate your guidance once again. When I spoke to you four years ago, I had never built a boat before. And we had created the Isane Killer V, which was a missle.

Jeff

The turnigy seem to be hit or miss. What 65c does for you is hold the voltage under load better, have less internal resistance, which means the batteries will stay cooler and not puff so easy.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Killer V View Post
    Mark,

I just got in by UPS today 4 Turnigy Nano Tech 5s 5000 mah 45-90c batteries. I trust buying, whatever you are selling as I know you and your reputation as a multiple product beta tester, as well as a proven racer. My question is, will the new Dinogy batteries be too much for a 23 lb scale pickle fork hydro, as in my avatar. I am running an HV240 and a 1527 1.5y motor and a x455 prop. Heat at speedo and motor are close to 100. The batteries, which I am using 2 T/P's 5000 30c in a 10s 1p configuration. I puffed the 1st set, hence I went down from a x457 to the current prop. But I am still seeing 138-140 degrees in the batteries only.
    Will these Nano-techs possibly hold up, and why would the true 60c rated batteries be better.
    Don't quote me on the prop sizes but they are close. I run a 6 lap oval, three heats for the day.

I appreciate your guidance once again. When I spoke to you four years ago, I had never built a boat before. And we had created the Isane Killer V, which was a missle.

Jeff
    The turnigy seem to be hit or miss. What 65c does for you is hold the voltage under load better, have less internal resistance, which means the batteries will stay cooler and not puff so easy.
    Mark
    Like Mark said, the higher C rating holds up better
    and on your setup you should run 2p if you can
    the Nanos are not all that in my opinion
    the regular 40C Turnigy packs are better IMO
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Mark,
    It makes perfect sense. I will be ordering my next batteries from you. I race against National champ Mike Pags in Scale. Altough I may never catch him, I will take any advantage that I can. I think that these Dinogy batteries will do the trick.

Thanks and good luck with the venture. I will be sure to share this news with the guys at the race club,

All the best,

Jeff

Oh yes, when I ran 2p the boat was heavy and lazy. I run better, lighter, faster on 10s 1p and still have just around 2000 mah left out of the 5000 mah.

Just ordered 2 2s 5000mah packs for my newly finished mean machine thursday, and will probebly get two
    more in a few weeks.

Mark or Tony,

Would the 2s 5000mah packs need to be run in parallel for an N2 setup? It doesn't seem like it since some of largest ESCs are 240A and these packs with allow a greater discharge (300+), but when I read about some race setups, I see people running 2S2P. Are they doing this because their 2S1P packs can't handle the conditions?

I am very interested in these packs.
    Thank you,
    Chris

It may be because they have insufficient capacity. N-2 boats are low voltage but to achieve racing speeds some guys pull a lot of amps. For a 6-lap heat they may pull more than 4000 mAh, so a 5000 mAh pack is cutting it close - especially if they need to run a penalty lap.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Yep what Jay said. Also running in parrallel gives a little better voltage under load. In my N2 boat I was putting back around 2300 mah back in each pack.
    Mark

Mark,

How do these stand up to the Hyperion g3 ex?

I have never owned any G3 s but some of the testing done by other top pilots say they test better than Hyperian and TP. Now I don't know for sure if there better personally but I do know there just as good at a lesser price. I think you will be very happy with these batteries and I stand behind them for 6 months in case you have any problems.
    Mark

hi mark do you put those packs together in any config or what's on your site.

I can get any size you want from 130 mah to 6000 mah and 1s to 12s. I just list what I can afford to have in stock. I have done many special request.
    Mark

I can attest to the fact that they are better than the Hyperion's I have ben running. I have a 6s 2p set that I run in my Q hydro on the 10th cycle i am getting .8 mohm resistance. My Hyperion's (45C) are 1.36 on 6s 2p. All at the same temperature 80 F.

All testing done on the same FMA PL-8 with the same software.
    I am also testing a 2s 2p set but I am not done.

Mark, can you tell me what size wire is on the 3s5000mah packs?
    Team Liquid Dash

All of my battery sizes have 10 awg from 3000 mah on up.
    Mark

Mark
    What is ETA on the 3S packs ordered?
    KartRacer ~ Dennis B
    Delta Force Pirate 35'~Leopard 4092~1480Kv~Seaking 180~2X6S 65C 5000 Mha Dynogy Lipo,Parallel

My Tracking # says they will get here on Wed.

Mark

All of my battery sizes have 10 awg from 3000 mah on up.
    Mark
    Team Liquid Dash

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast