Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boss 777

i know there where to many i did not want that many of them

hHAHAHAHAHA! this last comment is 100 percent fabrication.... if I'm reading it correct.
    Capacitors??? It has none??? The word capacitor was never used in our chats. Do you even know what one is?

You lost. You're a liar, and a scammer. If you can't speak proper English, you shouldn't be buying stuff.r selling it here anyhow.
    I have nothing more to prove. Paypal took care of that for me.

BTW, I dont give 2 sh*ts about your relationship with Jesus.

Rum don't waste your time on this one you won it's over some people just get off on this stuff this guy will never quit if everyone keeps replying he still thinks he is rite.

i sell staff and i never in my life rip any one if some one does not like my perfect item i will refund or i will refund some to make them happy
    erevo had a lot of problems that he did not mention but i did not care
    also you did not win you lost why because i did it for you so you wont cry and wont lie but sinners will not stop sinning
    also if you want to do this to any body else please don't do it am a nice man and i promise you i wont live you bad feedback even that you lied and said a lot of unappropriated words
    God bless you sinner!

*I *stuff *I *anyone *someone *I *I *I *I *won't *won't *anybody *I *won't *leave *unappropriate

That doesn't even touch the grammar. lol. And how the hell do you spell unappropriate ALMOST right, and screw up the simple words????

At the end of the day, rummie has a hell of a lot more credibility on here than you do, so if you are trying to get people to support you, you are doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kookie_guy View Post
    *I *stuff *I *anyone *someone *I *I *I *I *won't *won't *anybody *I *won't *leave *unappropriate

That doesn't even touch the grammar. lol. And how the hell do you spell unappropriate ALMOST right, and screw up the simple words????

At the end of the day, rummie has a hell of a lot more credibility on here than you do, so if you are trying to get people to support you, you are doing it wrong.
    no am not trying to take over this just dont want others to be in same situation then me

Thumbs down

"Sinner"

Really? Name-calling is so high school - and here I thought you were an adult.

Posting the content of a PM is also very poor form - they are called Private Messages for a reason.

Y'all need to go away and cool off. Mods should close this thread, no more value to be derived here.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Nothing cracks me up as much as threads like this. Why is it every time someone tries to pull a scam they cant spell,cant even write a single sentence that makes sense and then claim them selves to be the most upright righteous person in the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12