Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boss 777

Default Boss 777

Guy buys my EREVO.
    He asked a bunch of questions about running 6s.
    I tell him it is NOT a good idea. It's a 2650 kv motor.
    I have ran this system on 4s for months with ZERO issues.
    I ship it to him, he says he ran it at the track for a few minutes and the esc stops working.
    Tells me I ripped him off, and asks for 50 bucks.

Normally, I'd try to help, which I did verbally via PM... but as far as $$, he is trying to say I ripped him off.
    This is after working with him a TON on price, and selling a fully RTR 1/10 scale EREVO for $270.00 shipped.

Now... he files a paypal diispute..
    Jesus F

Let him. There's no proof you sold him faulty gear.

I'll be sure to never sell this guy anything tho. I know you wouldn't screw someone like that. He prolly ran 6s

I've never dealt with this. I have to go try to figure out how the PP dispute crap works now. How the hell does one PROVE their case online?? IDK, man.. ridiculous.
    Not only that, but the guy is very hard to understand through text. I'm thinking english is not his first language.

I tried to explain to him that it broke while HE was using it... not me. But, he insists that i ripped him off and sold him junk. ugh

He stated it was working at first, which means you sold him working gear, which he ruined. Too bad....

I considered giving him another esc that I have... but that consideration ended when he accused me of ripping him off.

You don't gotta do anything. Let him deal with it all if he wants to start something.... He's got nothing on you

Does this anus realize how much he got for that price? Eat it boss....

I don't think he does. This truck had hundreds of dollars in hop ups, and spares too.

that sucks man..remember when i was a super newb and bought your toysport triton thinking it was rtr? you were a straight shooter and i was in the wrong..still feel a little bad about that..boss you should rethink what has happened and make it right

the paypal case should not go anywhere he has no proof of anything at all
    "FE" STANDS FOR FRUSTRATING EXPLOSIONS

His "claim" statement:

seller is nice and was responding but does not want to work with me on this item i bought it couse he said in the add "Very tough truck and everything works excellent. " well i got rc car test it for 2 minets and system went out i did all he said but system burn new system is $65 plus $10 shipping i will do shipping and cover some of it to be really nice i only ask for $50 to repair it as he said works excellent but only for 2 minuets he did not tell me that it has esc (system) problem

He says I sold him a half bad esc.

This is the same guy that tried to rip me on that Seaking 180 he couldn't program.

... and wanted me to remove the capacitors because they were in the way...

Rummy, just stick with the truth, paypal will see it.
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

Man, I wish I would have remembered that. Could have saved myself a lot of BS.

I love how he makes himself out to be a friggin hero in his claim statement. He is "Willing to do shipping and cover some of it to be really nice" on an item he broke....
    Last edited by dana; 05-03-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Hopefully the dispute ends in your favor. My dad sold a several hundred dollar part for a boat motor on ebay in working condition. The buyer said it was junk and he wanted a refund, my dad refused and said nothing was wrong with it and the auction clearly stated no returns/refunds. Paypal sided with the guy and made the guy ship it back to my dad and took the money out of my dads account and refunded him....basically paypal always sides with the buyer..which is why they have BUYER protection..sucks

The guy sent a different part than my dad sent him, and even admitted he did, but he said...oh well I have so many of those parts I must have sent the wrong one...BS...so my dad got in touch with paypal and they said all he can do is go down to the police station and after a report is made from them he submits it to paypal and THEN they will give him his money back..so basically paypal looses in the end as they paid both the scam artist buyer and had to pay my dad as well.

I can't believe people can do that *!***!***!***!** and get away with it...then sleep at night knowing they are stealing, and screwing someone over.

All I can tell them is what goes around, comes around...
    The Speeders *PB SW 26 BL *PB Formula FASTech
    The Cruiser *CBM Marlin Cruiser
    The Pool Toys *Proboat Mini-C (x2)

I sold an ekos to my buddy mike here on OSE and some time later he turned around and sold it t Lenny here on the forum Lenny stated to Paypal that douring shipping it was damaged and they still put a hold on mikes account so he could not use it at all until he paid him for the damage and the credit card is still screwed up weeks after the settlement so basically that means you are responsible for shipping errors as well now he got himself a refund while getting a rtr boat for almost next to nothing all for a little chip that any body shop would fix for 30 to 50 dollars with paint that matches this is what people do its a screwed up place we live in but hey payback is a bi#ch

Ugh... This is so ridiculous. Makes me want to never sell stuff again.

I've got a bunch of stuff I'd like to sell but I just don't need the aggravation. I'll probably just sell it local or keep it.

Mark

Let me ask this.... If you receive payment as a gift, that automatically absolves you of the responsibility, yes?
    I think that would be the way to go....

Just keep all the msgs for proof that he used it and wanted to run 6s lipo which u advised against.

Lol. He even admitted to that in his claim. I'm still betting he ran 6s

Paypal just ruled in my favor.
    Boss777..... suck it!

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SCUMBAG!!

Very good man glad to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Man, I wish I would have remembered that. Could have saved myself a lot of BS.
    Hi Rummy, paypal. is pretty good at sorting this out..
    Last edited by mappo; 05-18-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: incorect posting
    Do you know what the biggest problem with the world is?
    That the Smartest people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.::tt2

haha found this that this sinner is hear and he lies to every one look sinner thats not nice if you lie do it but only to your family not in your bisness life
    plus if any one by staff from this sinner remember he is only nice before he sells staff
    hear is what i got from this sinner today

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog
    You lose AS$hole!
    Nice try anyway. Grow the F&ck up and quit being a SHI&TY person. Scammer, loser, idiot.

Thats what you get, for being a lying loser. Sinner? Yup. I do... all the time.

You lied... and you lost the paypal claim. Not the first time either.
    Get a clue. We don't need trash like you around here.

plus if you lie hear you have no life
    if you tell story about me tell it the way it was not the way you want to make it up
    yes i got erevo and yes i tested for 2 minets on a track with 2 5200mah 2s lipos and esc burned it was glitching the hole time thats why you sold it cheap
    but what can you do kids are always online and they dont know how to get some money of their bad staff so they scam others

that's great. I hate scammers

i hate devil and i hate sin
    but lies thats just bad i ask questions about capacitors cause the esc you sold me had to many and normal none of those esc have them

truth always hers well not to me cause i don't lie!!!!!!!!!

Boss, you are hardly literate. Extra capacitors don't cause failure. Besides, you got a hell of ALOT for the money. But a new esc, dolt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast