Now that there'll be a P-Ltd Cat Sprint class at the FE Nat's this June, I've been experimenting. I set up a MM with a 2030KV AQ; runs 45mph with a M445 (& cooling fan on motor). Runs & handles very well but I picked up a used MC in the swap. After hearing of some production flaws I was apprehensive, but this one is el perfecto beautiful. I had my choice of dropping in the 1800KV AQ motor, but I'm starting out with the 2030 to see if she'll hold sprint race time. Probably begin with the 42/55 but since the MM held the M445 I may give it a cautious try as well with the 2030.

Glassed the inside of the hatch. Put in a UL-1 rudder and opened up the water inlet some.Had a spare FCR 140A speedy so dropped it in. Has stock flex; tinned the end but will be ordering an upgrade shaft (what's up with the stock shaft ? - heard it has issues) One sponson tip had a slight crunch so a little Formula27 & red tips now. Sponson bottoms not too bad; might blueprint some. Set strut @ 3/32" & level to start.

Comments/advice welcomed. Will vid & post soon.

Tony

DSC03114.JPG DSC03117.JPG DSC03115.JPG

DSC03116.JPG