It's taken a few years and I'm still waiting but, I have pretty much given up caring now.

A ways back I made a deal with a fellow Canadian in which I shipped items without payment in advance because we had good dealings with boat stuff before hand.

Well that was just stupid wasn't it?

There are allot more details but, I'll never do a deal with this person again.

Relax ray
It's on it's way
Sent from my iPhone Mr. xxxx xxxxx

On 2012-04-03, at 3:03 PM, Ray Schrauwen <silkeray@cogeco.ca> wrote:

Did you get my reply?

This is sort of what happened before, all of a sudden I don't hear from you. Are you o.k. ?

Ray
It's the attitude as well, as if I was putting him out checking up on things politely ELEVEN days ago and still no cheque, cash, paypal or anything in the mail. It doesn't take 7 business days to send a letter across Canada (I accomodated for Easter delay).

In a perevious email I said instead of the $50 I already knocked the debt down to I said:

Well, times are tough for alot of people. Would either $40 be o.k. or if you were to buy one of these for me with my ship too address, Frank @ Promise Hobbies knows me and will get it to me. I need it and it's less that what I originally was asking for.

So whatever is easiest to you. Paypal, mail a check, or this send direct to me: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/140715172804?...84.m1423.l2648

Thank you
That was my request on March 23, 2012 and never heard back until as seen above, me checking up on April 3rd, 2012.

Well, I needed that strut for a boat and I ordered one that took 3 weeks to get here. Now I don't need a second really if I get it in 2 weeks I'll re-sell it.

Now it was stupid for me to say "whatever is easiest for you" in the above choices because I think if I am to receive anything from this person it is most likely the "cheapest" choice not only the easiest choice.

So, I'll wait another week or two and then forget about it because thats how long the last purchase of strut from Frank took, (april 1st according to ebay Skeg strut bought by s******e) if I haven't received the strut or payment by mail in 2 weeks as we have always done in the past because he said paypal was a PITA for him, I'll put it in the past and chalk it up to good old stupidity.

So don't be stupid, I'll trust no one unless they pay up front ever again.

Sorry, just needed to vent.